and MC is gettin his ass beat for tryin to smash
Suc- i mean Sasaki starts talkin to Yuuta
cept Sasaki's name is swapped with Ruri's name
so the whole thing jus sounds hella strange

ill probs reread the scene maybe its me goin bonkers

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Is it abandoned..??
May as well be as sad as it is to say since the dev has shifted primary focus on My Real Desire now. Sucks cause they left on a cliffhanger as far as the story goes in this game. Just when we were making progress getting to know the delinquent girl.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well im stumped ami quest cant begin let alone be completed (you have to finish reko's quest lets go to school first)
MEANWHILE looking reko quest there isnt anything there at all WTF??

crypto

Aug 14, 2017
Yea seriously sucks this one got put on hold. It was finally starting to actually pick up and then the other game caught more attention. Understandably so, but still, wish this one had at least gotten some updates in between wait times.
Indeed, they could have updates alternatively, like TK does.
I worry that if he ever does return to continue this, his original vision/idea for the game might have been long forgotten.

Last edited:
Reactions: TadStrange

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
dam guess at this point it might as well be considered abandoned.. shame i actually really enjoyed this one

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
the dev is working on "My real desire", and he stated that he put on hold this one
i'm aware but after like 14/15 months i have no reason to believe him coming back to this he has made no hint or even mentions this anymore (Not that i saw anyways)

as for the new project i hope he finishes it but since this one drop dead in the water i pulled my sub its not lke im an asshole or anything but i firmly believe people should finish the project they're on before starting a new one i sub in support of this project not for my money to goto another project

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
as for the new project i hope he finishes it but since this one drop dead in the water i pulled my sub its not lke im an asshole or anything but i firmly believe people should finish the project they're on before starting a new one i sub in support of this project not for my money to goto another project
fair enough for me ^^

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes