Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
ever think maybe it keeps getting dismissed because the Dev themselves switched it from "on hold" to "abandoned"

without actually knowing all the facts none of us actually know whats happen behind the scene
That's the mods, they are the ones with control of changing a thread's status.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
That's the mods, they are the ones with control of changing a thread's status.

actually no, as a thread owner I'm able to set any tags of my threads as "abandon" or "on-hold" as i see fit, mods can do it too but the dev can do it himself (since he is the thread owner)

As the creator we have full range of setting tags. so the Dev could change the status to "on-hold" if he wanted to

1683151819527.png

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
actually no, as a thread owner I'm able to set any tags of my threads as "abandon" or "on-hold" as i see fit, mods can do it too but the dev can do it himself (since he is the thread owner)

As the creator we have full range of setting tags. so the Dev could change the status to "on-hold" if he wanted to

View attachment 2594008
I pinged the dev...now we play the waiting game

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

are the creator we have full range of setting tags. so the Dev could change the status to "on=hold" if he wanted to
Good to know and fair point. But i still doubt he was the one to change them in the first place with no warning/explanation.
Well, time will tell, don't have much skin on it either way. Truth be told i learned of this game through the other one to begin with.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Good to know and fair point. But i still doubt he was the one to change them in the first place with no warning/explanation.
Well, time will tell, don't have much skin on it either way. Truth be told i learned of this game through the other one to begin with.
I mean the dev's most recent login in this website is dated 2 days(and a half) ago

he may not be even aware of it...

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

Not saying he did or didn't, Just pointing out without an actual statement from the dev we have no clue,

I mean the dev's most recent login in this website is dated 2 days(and a half) ago

he may not be even aware of it...
after 2 years? i find that hard to believe, its more likely he knows the thread is marked as abandon and simple doesn't care to change it because it is abandon or he just doesn't care what the thread status is since he isn't actually working on the game

but like said above without any facts or official statements its all assumption and a guessing game

the only facts we have is
1, marked as abandon either by mods or the dev (but if by mods dev could change it)
2 Dev hasn't mention anything about this game in over 2 years

but none of that tells us anything we're still left with 1 or 2 options
1, game is actually abandon and dead
2, dev hasn't bother to mention anything about it since its not his active project. but might come back to it.

so like i said originally

"guess we'll wait and see"

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Not saying he did or didn't, Just pointing out without an actual statement from the dev we have no clue,

after 2 years? i find that hard to believe, its more likely he knows the thread is marked as abandon and simple doesn't care to change it because it is abandon or he just doesn't care what the thread status is since he isn't actually working on the game

but like said above without any facts or official statements its all assumption and a guessing game

the only facts we have is
1, marked as abandon either by mods or the dev (but if by mods dev could change it)
2 Dev hasn't mention anything about this game in over 2 years

but none of that tells us anything we're still left with 1 or 2 options
1, game is actually abandon and dead
2, dev hasn't bother to mention anything about it since its not his active project. but might come back to it.

so like i said originally

"guess we'll wait and see"
the abandoned mark is recent...i remember being placed with the "on hold"-mark a while ago...can't remember when but within a year for sure

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes