Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I don't wan't to pry too much but why doesn't the dev create an account here? or patreon or something. This lack of transparency is weird, it would only make sense if they're a public figure, seriously, is there a reason for this?
I honestly don't know why, but the dev prefers to do things this way. Maybe they will change their mind in the future but obviously that's their decision. And if you're wondering, no, I'm definitely not them - I have zero programming or rendering skills, plus if it were my game it would get real femdommy real fast :LOL:

Reactions: hamod and TedMaul

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I don't wan't to pry too much but why doesn't the dev create an account here? or patreon or something. This lack of transparency is weird, it would only make sense if they're a public figure, seriously, is there a reason for this?
The Dev prefers to stay anonymous due to The Engagement of the Magnanimous Perpendicular Milf Odyssey of Yore.

No account here, No Patreon, No Twitter, No Instagram, No Facebook, No ICQ, No Myspace, all due to The Fruits of the Confederacy and The Fulfilling Transparency of The Ways of The Darloka.

We will just have to respect the Devs wishes.

Great content will be released, and for that we are grateful.

I'm not them either.

I'm not Chaixas.

I'm not Amaziri.

I'm not fanboi.

We are Devo.

"Can you dig it?" - Cyrus

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
When will this get an update?

Or is there even a chance for it?
I know a lot of work has been done on the next version. If I get more specifics regarding a date I'll post here! Feel free to post which your favorite characters are, currently the dev is choosing which paths in the evening after your second day of work they'll develop first I believe.

Reactions: Ayal

svnomar

Apr 15, 2021
I know a lot of work has been done on the next version. If I get more specifics regarding a date I'll post here! Feel free to post which your favorite characters are, currently the dev is choosing which paths in the evening after your second day of work they'll develop first I believe.
Definitely Connie!

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Don't care. Just give me a mature, chubby chick with a hairy muff...

Last edited:
  • Haha

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
i honestly want path for them all and i want all of them treated the same way.. hop the dev will not ignor any single one of them like what happend in secret fever ...any way guys what is ( render ) means pls? and is there any news about any update ,,,hop its big update if its been long time sence the last update

• Red Heart

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Supposed to fail it, part of the story.

TEAM CONNIE
how r u today broo ..want ask what is render or rendering means ..heard that many times in this web only and couldnt understand..i only get that its something about developing but what is it?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I like the game, but new updates take way too long...
I feel you, we all would love more and quicker updates for all the games we like. That being said, Vivien is not a full-time developer and hasn't asked for any financial support, yet is providing the game (and thus their time and labor) to us for free...

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
how r u today broo ..want ask what is render or rendering means ..heard that many times in this web only and couldnt understand..i only get that its something about developing but what is it?
Patlabor Vivien Render Reindeer

Yore

Free Renders, no Dolly Parteon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fanboi and hamod
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes