Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
ahh come on man how can u say that ..then what about
chubby holiday ...russian holliday ..plump city ..secret fever ..7 island dom

they r amazing games ...come on :(

ehmm by the way the red one is fire :love:
Chub, Russ, Plump, Secret are Chaixas older games (that are finished) that we have completed already and we do not watch anymore :D

These days, it's all about Curvy Cougars next update from Chaixas :D

Reactions: fanboi and hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Chub, Russ, Plump, Secret are Chaixas older games (that are finished) that we have completed already and we do not watch anymore :D

These days, it's all about Curvy Cougars next update from Chaixas :D

yea but 7 island is not finnished yet ..man ... and between u and me i still watch the older games hehe i miss them alot but any way u got a point :sneaky: (y)

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
yea honestly i spent the best time in those game ,, i wish i can find or reach the dev to tell him
but he is not avilable now here any more ... cant find him to tell him thank u and im ur fan from kuwait

this chubby games come to me from no where didnt expect its exist.. i thought no body interested in that only me ..
like i came from another planet or something.. when i was searching
almost all games are skinny and skeleton stye even they r good games

omg i have to download this killer checks now fast befor they remove it ..we r off topic already long time :p

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Also Hamod, what is special with "Peaches are not the only Fruit", is that it has Multiple Endings, and that you cannot do ALL the content in one playthrough, so you need to replay the story and choose different paths, options.

That's one of the best things imo.

Choices need to matter and you need to be able to focus on those you prefer instead of getting all content / everyone.

Having to think and pick a choice (that matters) is more engaging for the Player.

i know exactly what u mean ...and agreed 100% yes of course ..been injoying thoos kind of game many time ...cannot talk about endings becouse its not yet come or done ,,soo dont know if multiple ending ...but

all what u said is correct and u forget to say that it has more side characters.. the game is rich (y)..but the negative about that game that its a blue ball and i didnt touch any girl until the end of the ver..
even i was playing almost 7 houres it takes ...unlike secret fever ..story good,, full of scene in the same first day

sorry u know im very honest maybe some people will think im rude but facts is facts and no one can deny it ..true will always win even if people upset about it :)

man i cannot consentrate with u when u send me these yummy jelly its distracting o_O come on u r playing with my feeling now thats kinda mean :love::love::love:

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
BBW don't need to have ugly faces...
Too bad what you've done to these women, it doesn't create desire of playing your game :/
yea u got a point honestly im glad u said that soo that the dev will know and make it better in future games.. if he put just 1 or 2 ugly maybe its realistic and accepted ..but all of them ??
its realy a turning off some time and innoying a little.. and unrealistic

didnt the dev saw ( ashley graham ) befor ?? becouse theres many bbw that looks like angels

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
yeaaa thats what im talking about ..now u know me very well ha tbone more than my perents know me..omg they all killers but i love the last one she is seriel killer hahaha but the faces mannnn..

yes 4 games waiting ..u the man ..but i hop theres more.. r u sure theres nothing more like thoose games that im not awear of ?? pls let me know

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
I am "watching" this thread, every time someone posts some random phat ass I come to the thread thinking there's been an update. sad face.

Reactions: johnsniper

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I am "watching" this thread, every time someone posts some random phat ass I come to the thread thinking there's been an update. sad face.
yea but this is an update ..

did u every see the other outdate threads ? they never do that ..Tbone is making this thread more soft and wet than the other DRY threads come one :)

think of it like .. resting mind bar :WeSmart: :devilish:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Resting Mind Bar = Must
thank u soo much man ..but ..must ? :unsure:

its not the same meaning in google translation to arabic

it gives me
must = should

dont u have another word than that..? its confusing :(

Pledato

Jan 10, 2021
Hello, I have two questions, is it possible to translate the game into Spanish? And any game guide? Thank you

Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
Same here, some disgruntled mod who hasn't been following these threads (Curvy Cougars, MetF, Peaches, 7 etc) decided to remove all our posts where we have been trying to gain some interest for these games.

What that person couldn't seem to understand was that we were trying to generate some traffic for MetF and Peaches (which are underrated compared to Chaixas games) and that they need more attention as well.

Very poor behavior and sad state of affairs.

It's like 1984 again.
Personally I like your pictures it inspired me :cool:, but maybe the modos want to keep the thread "clean" I mean no off topic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Yeah it's understandable - I liked the pics, but the thread is supposed to be about the game I guess. If you want a ton of great pics try here:

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I find it funny how many people are complaining about how ugly the models look, when in reality, that's what real women look like. Not all women are supermodels with giant tits & ass with a skinny waist.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi and Ayal

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I find it funny how many people are complaining about how ugly the models look, when in reality, that's what real women look like. Not all women are supermodels with giant tits & ass with a skinny waist.
we r talking about the ugly face not the body ..we already runing away from that super model skinny body and we come here in the chubby area .. becouse we dont want that supermodel unlealistic body.. but ..if u want reality ? then not all fat and chubby girls have to be looks like an ugly MOTHER FUCKER PUNK ASS BITCH face .. thats not reality thats stereotype only ..theres more fat girls looks like angels face .. and body ..but thats not the case in this game ..the face of every single one of them happend to be look like a SHOE ..wich is sad ..and u ask why we complain ? u kidding me ..whyy ..

but its ok we still love the game ..;)
we only ask the dev to keep that in mind soo he will improve it in futur updates we hop

Last edited:

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
we r talking about the ugly face not the body ..we already runing away from that super model skinny body and we come here in the chubby area .. becouse we dont want that supermodel unlealistic body.. but ..if u want reality ? then not all fat and chubby girls have to be an ugly MOTHER FUCKER BITCH face .. thats not reality thats stereotype only ..theres more fat girls looks like angels face .. and body ..but thats not the case in this game ..wich is sad ..but its ok we still love the game ..

we only ask the dev to keep that in mind soo he will improve it in futur updates we hop
They don't really look ugly though, they just look plain & older, which seems to be what he was going for. Now, true, there are many bigger girls with pretty faces, though they typically are younger. Also, take geography into consideration. A lot of game creators on here come from countries were, let's face it, women are rather plain & don't age well, like a lot of Slavic & Eastern bloc countries. Hell, even here in the USA, comparing women between say.... Malibu CA vs Rural MN, the attractive girls are typically younger & at a lower ratio largely because there's less impetus on cosmetic self care. I Live in Eastern WA where, due to the regional predominate cultural values & such, Attractive women, (at least on par with most of these games), vs more meh, plain jane ones, are a much smaller ratio than say... Western WA for example.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes