Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

chinesedoll

Dec 10, 2022
WALK THROUGH (MOD)

• PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Peaches_are_not_the-0.02-pc" folder.
  • MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Peaches_are_not_the" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge
Download:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
WALK THROUGH (MOD)

• PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Peaches_are_not_the-0.02-pc" folder.
  • MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Peaches_are_not_the" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge
Download: MEGA

Hi there - dev wants to advise that this mod is "the old V0.02 one that caused a ton of errors in the game, even when it was V0.02." I haven't used this mod or the previous one so just passing that info along for those interested. Thanks!

Reactions: Rohse

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Does anyone have a save file before 6
Sorry I don't (I can't keep track of my saves LOL) - but it's easy if you've already played to use the "skip" function to move between the places you have to make choices.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PeachesAreNotTheOnlyFruit-0.06b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: fanboi

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.06b

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 199 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Jons920

Sep 7, 2023
[QUOTE="fanboi, post: 11862576, member
when will the newest version of this game be, I can't wait and always check this site for the newest version

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
when will the newest version of this game be, I can't wait and always check this site for the newest version
Unfortunately nothing new to share at this time. Make sure you watch the thread so that you get notifications when something new is posted!

Reactions: Jorge Coyote

Jorge Coyote

Nov 17, 2023
This is the best sex game, ever! Perfect real girls, is more like a real world. Is not just go to the places and put your dick out to fuck everybody, you have to seduce them correctly. This game really turns me on!! I need to know who is Vivien. I need to send her some founds. Someone has her site? I did not find on forum. I'm brazilian.

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Wait hold up why is the game ending on day 2? I'm positive there was more content????!!
You have to play again or resume from an earlier save, there are several different evenings on the last day. It's planned that when complete you'll be able to pick them on later days, but right now you have to go back to do each route separately.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes