Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
Honestly... it sucks for the first month or so rummaging around in daz, especially lightning can suck a fat one, but making stuff is quite possible.
I've been messing around with making a ren'py project for the past 3 months or so... and it'll take me a year at this pace to release anything, but it can be done. The asset forum has everything you need to make stuff and guides on how to do it. It's a lot of work. But very possible.
Dang, I'm starting daz today after playing metf and being thoroughly disappointed.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Dang, I'm starting daz today after playing metf and being thoroughly disappointed.
Good shit!
Use all the guides you can get your hand on and start small. A two person 1 room story just to teach yourself the basics. And as we're on the forum we are. Steal every single asset you can get your hands on. They cost a fortune, especially for interactive licenses.

JeydotHowe

Dec 22, 2022
This is the game of the decade!!!! I love it!!! I love being able to converse and think critically in order to gain the reward of being with one of the lovely ladies. The only thing that would make it an A++++++, is sound from the characters. Other than that, You have done an amazing job and by far more realistic in movements than others!!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: call6631 and fanboi
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes