Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Brighty

Jul 19, 2020
This game is fantastic. But after only like day 3 i fingered Vivienne in an alley way and it said game complete/content finished and closed the game? have I got a really old version or is that all the content the game has?

Reactions: fanboi

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
This game is fantastic. But after only like day 3 i fingered Vivienne in an alley way and it said game complete/content finished and closed the game? have I got a really old version or is that all the content the game has?
yeah bro u can have full intercourse with 3 women in the game , and some other sexual activities with others. Btw no one wants to admit it's Likely Abandoned.Next month will be 1 year since an update , the dev communicate through someone else on here who then communicates to us.The last we heard is an update will be out soon and a new splash page will be given as a teaser...We never got teased and it's been radio silence since.

Brighty

Jul 19, 2020
yeah bro u can have full intercourse with 3 women in the game , and some other sexual activities with others. Btw no one wants to admit it's Likely Abandoned.Next month will be 1 year since an update , the dev communicate through someone else on here who then communicates to us.The last we heard is an update will be out soon and a new splash page will be given as a teaser...We never got teased and it's been radio silence since.
I see, thanks so much for explaining bro, love the bbw's and especially the hairy milfy ones haha - so was hoping there was a lot more! I guess the hunt for more games continues!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I see, thanks so much for explaining bro, love the bbw's and especially the hairy milfy ones haha - so was hoping there was a lot more! I guess the hunt for more games continues!
There are several different options to choose for the evening after work, so you will need multiple saves to explore them. Check the link in the OP for my updated post with guides to each route if you need help with them.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes