Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
Honestly... it sucks for the first month or so rummaging around in daz, especially lightning can suck a fat one, but making stuff is quite possible.
I've been messing around with making a ren'py project for the past 3 months or so... and it'll take me a year at this pace to release anything, but it can be done. The asset forum has everything you need to make stuff and guides on how to do it. It's a lot of work. But very possible.
Dang, I'm starting daz today after playing metf and being thoroughly disappointed.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Dang, I'm starting daz today after playing metf and being thoroughly disappointed.
Good shit!
Use all the guides you can get your hand on and start small. A two person 1 room story just to teach yourself the basics. And as we're on the forum we are. Steal every single asset you can get your hands on. They cost a fortune, especially for interactive licenses.

JeydotHowe

Dec 22, 2022
This is the game of the decade!!!! I love it!!! I love being able to converse and think critically in order to gain the reward of being with one of the lovely ladies. The only thing that would make it an A++++++, is sound from the characters. Other than that, You have done an amazing job and by far more realistic in movements than others!!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: call6631 and fanboi

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Absolutely love this game. Such a refreshing experience to play a game where the MC is getting with bbws. It's funny, while I can enjoy some "cushion for the pushin'" IRL, the fact that 99.9998% of AVNs have stick-thin/giant-boob women makes bbws such a joy to see. It'd be great to see more diversity in adult games.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock the bartender path and are there steps for that? Can someone please share ?

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
Do you mean https://f95zone.to/threads/peaches-are-not-the-only-fruit-v0-06-b-vivien.64634/post-8521914 ? Because that's what happens when I click on Walkthrough, just takes me to that post which shows all the paths I already went through, as I mentioned above. I've no recollection of it mentioning anything bar-related... Is it like a physical file download ?

Lol had to DL the game and play through

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xillonen and fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Do you mean https://f95zone.to/threads/peaches-are-not-the-only-fruit-v0-06-b-vivien.64634/post-8521914 ? Because that's what happens when I click on Walkthrough, just takes me to that post which shows all the paths I already went through, as I mentioned above. I've no recollection of it mentioning anything bar-related... Is it like a physical file download ?
Hey guys, here's the guide (from the dev) you're looking for, I think:

Rensol1985

May 21, 2024
I'm new to the site (and mostly new to AVN stuff--I had no idea forum like this existed, heh) and being someone that's typically into the "less conventional" types and thick women, I really love this game so far. It's disappointing to read a lot of the comments in here about the faces on the characters. God forbid, you have women that look like the everyday types you see regularly. I live in the southern US, so many of the women have an almost scary-familiar aesthetic to some of these characters and personally, I love that. The picture perfect, model-esq bbw types do nothing for me because A. they're much more rare, and B. they're usually not near as warm/approachable. This feels more realistic to me and that's what I'm looking for. I don't even find most of these girls "ugly." I mean, yeah, they're not beauty queens but given the apparent age and weight of them, they don't look bad at all to me.

TLDR: If you don't like women that look like this, go to one of the thousands of other threads and play those games. Let us weird guys in the minority have something too, thanks.

All that said, thank you OP! I'm loving the game so far (apart from the spectrometer thing... an option to skip that would be appreciated) and I hope you haven't let the discouraging remarks get to you. You definitely have fans!

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
I'm new to the site (and mostly new to AVN stuff--I had no idea forum like this existed, heh) and being someone that's typically into the "less conventional" types and thick women, I really love this game so far. It's disappointing to read a lot of the comments in here about the faces on the characters. God forbid, you have women that look like the everyday types you see regularly. I live in the southern US, so many of the women have an almost scary-familiar aesthetic to some of these characters and personally, I love that. The picture perfect, model-esq bbw types do nothing for me because A. they're much more rare, and B. they're usually not near as warm/approachable. This feels more realistic to me and that's what I'm looking for. I don't even find most of these girls "ugly." I mean, yeah, they're not beauty queens but given the apparent age and weight of them, they don't look bad at all to me.

TLDR: If you don't like women that look like this, go to one of the thousands of other threads and play those games. Let us weird guys in the minority have something too, thanks.

All that said, thank you OP! I'm loving the game so far (apart from the spectrometer thing... an option to skip that would be appreciated) and I hope you haven't let the discouraging remarks get to you. You definitely have fans!
Welcome to this new world ^_^ I've searched and this is may be the only game(3dgc , ssbbw , milf , gilf ) of it's kind and caliber so patiently awaiting the update/s , to the point of learning how to make my own. Check this gallery post you and others will like it -> https://f95zone.to/threads/gilf-challenge.71877/ . Btw still super noobie with my submission.

If Vivien is using daz with older models like G3 it's understanable (the fuglyness) and a pain in the ass updating to the latest model G9. Not only that some assets may not be avaliable. So can the models look better ?... Absolutely but it may break the process , and that's just the graphics. Vivien imma still talk shit but appreaciate the work and effort.

You can also check out Curvy cougar street and Godson remake

Rensol1985

May 21, 2024
Welcome to this new world ^_^ I've searched and this is may be the only game(3dgc , ssbbw , milf , gilf ) of it's kind and caliber so patiently awaiting the update/s , to the point of learning how to make my own. Check this gallery post you and others will like it -> https://f95zone.to/threads/gilf-challenge.71877/ . Btw still super noobie with my submission.

If Vivien is using daz with older models like G3 it's understanable (the fuglyness) and a pain in the ass updating to the latest model G9. Not only that some assets may not be avaliable. So can the models look better ?... Absolutely but it may break the process , and that's just the graphics. Vivien imma still talk shit but appreaciate the work and effort.

You can also check out Curvy cougar street and Godson remake
Bah, I had a feeling that would be the case. It's a damn shame but I can't say I'm surprised either, given the minority appeal =/. I'll definitely be watching this thread for further updates but I know the time constraints that come with being a single developer.

And your stuff looks great! I'm really into gilfs too, so that's right up my alley. I'll be keeping a watch on your thread too!

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes