cumthos

May 26, 2018
If you have to do a festival to cover up for Birgitte, why do I have to do another festival if I get her pregnant through a festival?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If you have to do a festival to cover up for Birgitte, why do I have to do another festival if I get her pregnant through a festival?
Arr you playing download or on a website? I'm having the same issue on Lewdspot, but theres nothing we can do cos it's a problem on the websites end.

From what I've heard from people if you knock up Birgitte during a festival you shouldnt need another to cover it up.

Jon.Bolton

Aug 3, 2019
Need help I already bought the gift for Shakala after the wedding but it keep saying that I still need to buy a gift if I'm not wrong the gift should be from Edgar's shop i already bought everything from there.

cumthos

May 26, 2018
Arr you playing download or on a website? I'm having the same issue on Lewdspot, but theres nothing we can do cos it's a problem on the websites end.

From what I've heard from people if you knock up Birgitte during a festival you shouldnt need another to cover it up.
I'm playing a downloaded version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Need help I already bought the gift for Shakala after the wedding but it keep saying that I still need to buy a gift if I'm not wrong the gift should be from Edgar's shop i already bought everything from there.
The chainmail bikini? You need to give Edgar a Bear Pelt first. Double check you definetly bought it.

Gromobran92

Oct 9, 2022
Got Frida pregnant during the "wolf roleplay" scene when she refers to the MC as her pet. Her affection got locked now and I can't sleep in her bed. Is there a way to reset or should I continue giving bushels of vegetables?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Got Frida pregnant during the "wolf roleplay" scene when she refers to the MC as her pet. Her affection got locked now and I can't sleep in her bed. Is there a way to reset or should I continue giving bushels of vegetables?
Has she announced she's pregnant? If yes, have you planted the garden? Also, did you come inside her when she said not to?

Gromobran92

Oct 9, 2022
Has she announced she's pregnant? If yes, have you planted the garden? Also, did you come inside her when she said not to?
Yeah, she called the MC "a bastard" for impregnating her and said he should take responsibility. The garden got planted and yes, she got knocked up when she said the he should pull out.

I get that it could tank her affection drastically, but it's funny that her dialog doesn't change to reflect that.

Nvm, seems to work now. Book of Girls says her affection is 4 hearts

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Yeah, she called the MC "a bastard" for impregnating her and said he should take responsibility. The garden got planted and yes, she got knocked up when she said the he should pull out.

I get that it could tank her affection drastically, but it's funny that her dialog doesn't change to reflect that.
You need to build her Affection back up. Have you brought back the puppies? Given her a replacement lock? Short of those veggies is pretty much the only (and slow) way to rebuild it.

TIP: Never come inside a girl who tells you not to. You will get to where she says it's okay, or even asks for it. Some girls take longer to get to that point.

My early interactions with Frida:
1st encounter - Compliment her house, get the pups back for free, give her veggies, ask if she's lonely & wish her luck, check the bedroom door to get the quest "Fix The Lock."
2nd encounter - Make the lock at the smithy, give it to her ("give gift"), ask if she's lonely & wish her luck.
3rd encounter - Give her veggies, ask if she's lonely & offer your "services." She should tell you to come inside her. Knocking her up right away is your choice.

Reactions: Gromobran92

doeman3io3u

Nov 24, 2022
Wondering if anyone can help me or if I gotta start a new playthrough. Current have where Gwyneth is talking to the father of Alice, and alice is nowhere to be found. Doing the alice quest where she's being married off and all exits are blocked by text.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Is there only one option of wearing a white dress for sex scenes when Frida is pregnant?
There is another dress for Frida (Blue) that should be available for purchase some time after you buy the White one.
Last time I played online I had a problem to use that dress after the first time. Downloading the game you don't have that issue.
I guess for her second pregnancy both dress should be available.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Wondering if anyone can help me or if I gotta start a new playthrough. Current have where Gwyneth is talking to the father of Alice, and alice is nowhere to be found. Doing the alice quest where she's being married off and all exits are blocked by text.
1) Gwyneth is talking to the father of Alice:
You asked Gwyneth to distract Alice's father to have a drink/date with Alice. There should be a blinking dot next to the table for the date.

2) "all exits are blocked by text" :
So you don't have a room's key and can't go to sleep?

If you can't drink with Alice or go to sleep, you will need to load a save previous to your current situation.

Reactions: doeman3io3u

krzay

May 24, 2021
There is another dress for Frida (Blue) that should be available for purchase some time after you buy the White one.
Last time I played online I had a problem to use that dress after the first time. Downloading the game you don't have that issue.
I guess for her second pregnancy both dress should be available.
I couldn't select a scene with the blue dress when Frida was pregnant in version 3.31, after returning from the hunting grounds

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes