Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
"Tinkerers Update News"
View attachment 3496689

Hello, hello!

I suppose it is about time to drop another preview image:). I'm still mostly making images and animations for now. I'm currently working on the last of Beth's old scenes. After that I'll do 2 or 3 new scenes before I start the scripting process. I generally like to stockpile a bunch ready to render animations, so my PC has something to do in the weeks that I do the scripting work.

So, for those that wondered, Beth will get some new content (story and scenes) in addition to the reworked scenes. She will also be able to have children in the same manner as the other girls.

In other news: I'll probably release a new version of the game (3.32) in the coming days, don't get your hopes up though, it will mainly just be bug fixes. The only "major" change will be the removal of pregnancy caps for the girls that still have them. So no new content.

I suppose that is about all I have to report for now. Have a great week!

Tinkerer

Last News
The big question is will her children be the MC's or Samsons :p (I kinda want a Horse Girl)... and will Samson realise he's being cucked? :devilish: :D

• Wow
Reactions: DomWolf

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The big question is will her children be the MC's or Samsons :p (I kinda want a Horse Girl)... and will Samson realise he's being cucked? :devilish: :D
I actually wouldn’t mind more content where girls are fucked by, and give birth to, animals. The Rise of Vruk had some content like that, but it’s been abandoned; and for the rest, it’s few and far between. Tinkerer is precisely the man I would trust to make something enjoyable out of that, if he cares to add such content to Peasant’s Quest, or to a future project.

Reactions: Stil996

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Is there anyway to sort the search result? I try to search "compressed" and I get 24 pages result with unsorted date makes it harder to find the latest one.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I like the idea of a Centaur girl who's the daughter of Samson & Beth but sadly for obvious reasons, that seems impossible

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wonder which girls are virgins when MC first meets them? I know theres no blood during sex in this game but let's be honest, girls can break their human doing mundane things let alone the horny ones. I'm gonna put a list here with V (for Virgin) or S (for Sexed).

Gwynneth- S
Alice- S
Beth- S
Jenny- S
Victoria- S
Mia- V (I think she can lose it to Goblins, Werewolf or MC depending on how you play the game)
Ziva- S
Oksana- V
Julia- V
Rosy- S
Liandra- S
Luthien- S
Erevi- S
Caleah- S
Frida- S
Hilde- S
Birgitte- S
Maghda- S
Shakala- S
"GoblinDaughter"- V
Seqouia- S
Obeah- S
Annabelle- V
"BatBreeder"- S
Venomina- V
"SuccubusDaughter"- V
"Familiar"- V

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I wonder which girls are virgins when MC first meets them? I know theres no blood during sex in this game but let's be honest, girls can break their human doing mundane things let alone the horny ones. I'm gonna put a list here with V (for Virgin) or S (for Sexed).

Gwynneth- S
Alice- S
Beth- S
Jenny- S
Victoria- S
Mia- V (I think she can lose it to Goblins, Werewolf or MC depending on how you play the game)
Ziva- S
Oksana- V
Julia- V
Rosy- S
Liandra- S
Luthien- S
Erevi- S
Caleah- S
Frida- S
Hilde- S
Birgitte- S
Maghda- S
Shakala- S
"GoblinDaughter"- V
Seqouia- S
Obeah- S
Annabelle- V
"BatBreeder"- S
Venomina- V
"SuccubusDaughter"- V
"Familiar"- V
I'm curious how many people care about virginity in those games (I know there are more than few), Personally I like storylines where you "educate" girls or take advantage of naivety, but actual virginity doesn't really mean anything to me unless it's a plot focus.

PS... BatBreeder say it ain't so!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm curious how many people care about virginity in those games (I know there are more than few), Personally I like storylines where you "educate" girls or take advantage of naivety, but actual virginity doesn't really mean anything to me unless it's a plot focus.

PS... BatBreeder say it ain't so!
I mean it's not a big deal IMO just something I was thinking about while playing earlier. There are some girls in this game I feel are very likley or definetly virgins when MC meets them. Like Oksana having a vow of chastity (which she breaks with MC) or the fact Julia grew up on a farm with only her family (unless some dark deep south shit happened MC is her 1st). Daughters & Annabelle grew up quick but MC is defo their 1sts & Venomina was hatched not long before her first time with MC.

PS- I'm sorry dude there ain't no way Bat Breeder wasnt plowed by at least have the colonies male populace before her capture...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
PS- I'm sorry dude there ain't no way Bat Breeder wasnt plowed by at least have the colonies male populace before her capture...
Meh! I culled that cave pretty regularly (I'm fairly sure the males never made it to sexual maturity in between each), so the reason she got caught so easily might have been because she was super young and so frustratingly horny from never having her needs met :p (BTW I honestly don't care if she was a virgin or not... it was mostly said for funnies :))... actually I think I tend to prefer more expereinced women, that way I can blow their minds with how much better I am than the men they have had before (IMO there is nothing better that giving a mature woman her first real orgasm and having her look at you like you are a god).

as for the rest I wasn't trying to imply anything about your post other than I've seen a few people post stuff on this topic and I'm never sure if it just isolated people talking about mild preferences/observations or what.

PS Beth could have been a virgin too :p (if you didn't look), ala schrodinger's cat

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Meh! I culled that cave pretty regularly (I'm fairly sure the males never made it to sexual maturity in between each), so the reason she got caught so easily might have been because she was super young and so frustratingly horny from never having her needs met :p (BTW I honestly don't care if she was a virgin or not... it was mostly said for funnies :))... actually I think I tend to prefer more expereinced women, that way I can blow their minds with how much better I am than the men they have had before (IMO there is nothing better that giving a mature woman her first real orgasm and having her look at you like you are a god).

as for the rest I wasn't trying to imply anything about your post other than I've seen a few people post stuff on this topic and I'm never sure if it just isolated people talking about mild preferences/observations or what.

PS Beth could have been a virgin too :p (if you didn't look), ala schrodinger's cat
You're theories are intriguing my good man :ROFLMAO:. I shall not argue with you lol.

To be honest it was observation more than anything. My post was triggered by interactions with Mia. In my head I beleive is very likley a virgin when MC meets her. This would obviously not be true if MC allows her to lose it in the violent DPing of those 2 goblins... also if you skip the first sex with her & give her the Red Outfit (while playing as intended) then technically she loses it to the Werewolf. So I decided to make a list... I'm bored

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You're theories are intriguing my good man :ROFLMAO:. I shall not argue with you lol.

To be honest it was observation more than anything. My post was triggered by interactions with Mia. In my head I beleive is very likley a virgin when MC meets her. This would obviously not be true if MC allows her to lose it in the violent DPing of those 2 goblins... also if you skip the first sex with her & give her the Red Outfit (while playing as intended) then technically she loses it to the Werewolf. So I decided to make a list... I'm bored
Is it strange I've always seen Mia as a bit slutty? I find it hard to imagine her as a virgin, I always thought that she got caught by the goblins because she meant to get caught... you remember how hard it was to find goblins north of Weirwood??? (And she knew that land like the back of her hand) I always imagined her spending hours tracking them down then exclaiming loudly "OH! I HOPE NO HORNY GOBLINS FIND ME HERE!!!... I'M JUST A POOR DEFENSELESS LITTLE GIRL WITH AN EVER SO TIGHT ASS"

.... and later when she said she thought that Werewolf was you... you didn't think her eyes were a little shifty??

I tend to think she only played the part of the Virgin because her Gran would have whooped her ass otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Is it strange I've always seen Mia as a bit slutty? I find it hard to imagine her as a virgin, I always thought that she got caught by the goblins because she meant to get caught... you remember how hard it was to find goblins north of Weirwood??? (And she knew that land like the back of her hand) I always imagined her spending hours tracking them down then exclaiming loudly "OH! I HOPE NO HORNY GOBLINS FIND ME HERE!!!... I'M JUST A POOR DEFENSELESS LITTLE GIRL WITH AN EVER SO TIGHT ASS"

.... and later when she said she thought that Werewolf was you... you didn't think her eyes were a little shifty??

I tend to think she only played the part of the Virgin because her Gran would have whooped her ass otherwise.
sir, all female goblins are mine
fuck you and fuck you hard :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Hmmmm she dosent react like she wanted it. If you dont save her she seems rather traumatised by the experience, too scared to go in the woods ro get firewood herself & relying on you're kindness (& yes she has rather slutty rewards for MC but that's also possible her just being a niave girl easily led by the dashing handsome new guy). Also from what Gabriel said they nearly wiped out Goblins 20 years ago after the Goblin War, so the likelihood is the Goblins havent been a threat to her until recently.

I dunno just how I see the situation. The werewolf thing may be a mix of horror that she let the Werewolf fuck her (thinking it was you) & guilt that she enjoyed it... (again thinking it was you but still).

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hmmmm she dosent react like she wanted it. If you dont save her she seems rather traumatised by the experience, too scared to go in the woods ro get firewood herself & relying on you're kindness (& yes she has rather slutty rewards for MC but that's also possible her just being a niave girl easily led by the dashing handsome new guy). Also from what Gabriel said they nearly wiped out Goblins 20 years ago after the Goblin War, so the likelihood is the Goblins havent been a threat to her until recently.

I dunno just how I see the situation. The werewolf thing may be a mix of horror that she let the Werewolf fuck her (thinking it was you) & guilt that she enjoyed it... (again thinking it was you but still).
If she reacted like she wanted it, then it ruins the whole point of the game :p... I'm not sure she was traumatized... just lazy and manipulative, not like she was eager to do any work any other time and especially not when she has a new big strong man to run around for her.

Maybe you're right, I guess we all see what we want to see... at this stage I feel like I was the victim of Bait & Switch. She is sooooooo dull as the old ball'n'chain in the woods, I wanna play the games I KNOW she loves!!!... I wanna play as the Big Bad Wolf...

(again I know my perspective on this is coloured by wishful thinking)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Shame the Patreon Aqquasition fell through. I feel it could have been a beautiful new era for us degenerates! :ROFLMAO:
So weird when they have to rescind a Joke like that... Guessing it backfired and there were a few million tickets posted by folk panicking about it LMAO

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes