DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So what about the doggy scene? When Frida is not pregnant, I can choose all the scenes as shown in the picture, but when Frida is pregnant, it leads directly to the scene with the white dress View attachment 3491737
The only scenes with preg version are White Dress, Titjob & Bed Sex. All the others are unavailable until she gives birth.

• Red Heart
Reactions: krzay

doeman3io3u

Nov 24, 2022
1) Gwyneth is talking to the father of Alice:
You asked Gwyneth to distract Alice's father to have a drink/date with Alice. There should be a blinking dot next to the table for the date.

2) "all exits are blocked by text" :
So you don't have a room's key and can't go to sleep?

If you can't drink with Alice or go to sleep, you will need to load a save previous to your current situation.
Yeah alice was nowhere to be seen, every exit said "you should talk to Alice", the blinking dot to drink with her didn't appear, and the other npc didn't progress it. Thankfully I spammed rest and it resolved itself. Thanks for the help

Reactions: Matiur13

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
1) Gwyneth is talking to the father of Alice:
You asked Gwyneth to distract Alice's father to have a drink/date with Alice. There should be a blinking dot next to the table for the date.

2) "all exits are blocked by text" :
So you don't have a room's key and can't go to sleep?

If you can't drink with Alice or go to sleep, you will need to load a save previous to your current situation.
Honestly it sounds like you broke the game code. You dont need Gwynneth as a distraction during the Marrage quest because you need to arrive & have a date night with Alice. Alice isnt in the Tavern & the game possibly has it's in world code prepped for what is currently happening, with no work around for using an old event (Gwynn distraction).

This is most likley a coding oversight by Tinkerer. Perhaps this should be brought to his attention so can remove the distract option once the suitor arrives?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Wondering if anyone can help me or if I gotta start a new playthrough. Current have where Gwyneth is talking to the father of Alice, and alice is nowhere to be found. Doing the alice quest where she's being married off and all exits are blocked by text.
Do you have a save from that point?
Tinkerer likes to see it if possible|

edit :
Tinkerer made a fix for your issue
Unzip the rar file and put the Map 005 in your Data folder
Peasants Quest NYD322\Peasants Quest NYD322\www\data

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Do you have a save from that point?
Tinkerer likes to see it if possible|

edit :
Tinkerer made a fix for your issue
Unzip the rar file and put the Map 005 in your Data folder
Peasants Quest NYD322\Peasants Quest NYD322\www\data
You said 3.22, was that intentional or just an oops?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
You said 3.22, was that intentional or just an oops?
made mistake , i got mutipple version on my pc to check and so on for saves
that could be errors between versions.

the path is the same but i used the older version of 3.22 instead of 3.31 when i copied.

ghouri123

Apr 4, 2023
Ok everyone I would really appreciate it if anyone will help. So I am playing this game on android and I downloaded it when it was an older version(can't remember which one but I think it was 3.10 or 3.22 or something) anyway I completed all the content up until that point but now months later I get to know that the game has been updated several times since I last played with some new content so I would like to play again. Now my question is, how do I update it without me having to play the game from the beginning?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Ok everyone I would really appreciate it if anyone will help. So I am playing this game on android and I downloaded it when it was an older version(can't remember which one but I think it was 3.10 or 3.22 or something) anyway I completed all the content up until that point but now months later I get to know that the game has been updated several times since I last played with some new content so I would like to play again. Now my question is, how do I update it without me having to play the game from the beginning?
if you read the post for the android update it said what you needed to do ....

prettywarrior

Oct 24, 2023
I was asking how to make android saves
i might be wrong but u have to go to android/data/peasants quest save files (dont know what its called)/ .and then take the file and put in another place, then uninstall the game and reinstall the new version ,play, go back to saves and put back the save u removed.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"
1711918201925.png

Hello, hello!

I suppose it is about time to drop another preview image:). I'm still mostly making images and animations for now. I'm currently working on the last of Beth's old scenes. After that I'll do 2 or 3 new scenes before I start the scripting process. I generally like to stockpile a bunch ready to render animations, so my PC has something to do in the weeks that I do the scripting work.

So, for those that wondered, Beth will get some new content (story and scenes) in addition to the reworked scenes. She will also be able to have children in the same manner as the other girls.

In other news: I'll probably release a new version of the game (3.32) in the coming days, don't get your hopes up though, it will mainly just be bug fixes. The only "major" change will be the removal of pregnancy caps for the girls that still have them. So no new content.

I suppose that is about all I have to report for now. Have a great week!

Tinkerer

Last News

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"
View attachment 3496689

Hello, hello!

I suppose it is about time to drop another preview image:). I'm still mostly making images and animations for now. I'm currently working on the last of Beth's old scenes. After that I'll do 2 or 3 new scenes before I start the scripting process. I generally like to stockpile a bunch ready to render animations, so my PC has something to do in the weeks that I do the scripting work.

So, for those that wondered, Beth will get some new content (story and scenes) in addition to the reworked scenes. She will also be able to have children in the same manner as the other girls.

In other news: I'll probably release a new version of the game (3.32) in the coming days, don't get your hopes up though, it will mainly just be bug fixes. The only "major" change will be the removal of pregnancy caps for the girls that still have them. So no new content.

I suppose that is about all I have to report for now. Have a great week!

Tinkerer

Last News

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes