• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So weird when they have to rescind a Joke like that... Guessing it backfired and there were a few million tickets posted by folk panicking about it LMAO
Ngl I was proper hung over when I first read the joke I didnt even click it was an April Fools prank until I spoke my worries to M3ntir.... he quickly pointed out my stupidity :LOL: (again I stress I was FUUUUUUUUUUCK)

• Haha
Reactions: Stil996

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
So I've been trying to get this to work on Mac on with Porting Kit, I know there's a Mac version but we all know RPGM games don't work on Mac without some Windows emulator or whatever. Back on topic, I seem to get it to almost work and by that I just seem to get it to open a window but nothing but black shows up. Anyone know how to make it work in porting kit or something.

Lotoftoms

Sep 7, 2020
Is Tinkerer going to do anything with Doggo? Because that would be a good use of a misused summoning spell to make a doggirl.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Fixes 3.32
Hi!

fast Patch 3.32

Changes/New features

• Pregnancy caps for Alice, Victoria, Ziva, Liandra, Luthien and Caleah have been removed. Children beyond their old caps (10 or 6) won't be represented by sprites and can't been named.​
  • Vampires have been given a chance of pregnancy bonus in addition to 25% base chance (with advanced fertility potion). The chance of becoming pregnant now increases by 3% per child they already have, up to 30%. So, after 10 children the chance of becoming pregnant is now 55%.​
  • Doggy target rate has been reduced from 50% to 30%, making enemies less likely to target your companion. In addition Colar of Stealth evasion bonus has been increased from 5% to 15% (so it's more likely to doge the attack once targeted).​
  • A bunch of minor changes and bug fixes.​

Have fun!

Tinkerer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Is Tinkerer going to do anything with Doggo? Because that would be a good use of a misused summoning spell to make a doggirl.
It's possible but I kinda doubt he'd do that. The Book of Girls is running low on spots for new girls and there's several more with high to very high probability of being added. (Cath, dwarf, upgrade Daiyu to girl, whatever hatches from ED's egg, the Baron's wife and/or daughter, orc, cave goblin...)

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Fixes 3.22
Hi!

fast Patch 3.22

Changes/New features

• Pregnancy caps for Alice, Victoria, Ziva, Liandra, Luthien and Caleah have been removed. Children beyond their old caps (10 or 6) won't be represented by sprites and can't been named.​
  • Vampires have been given a chance of pregnancy bonus in addition to 25% base chance (with advanced fertility potion). The chance of becoming pregnant now increases by 3% per child they already have, up to 30%. So, after 10 children the chance of becoming pregnant is now 55%.​
  • Doggy target rate has been reduced from 50% to 30%, making enemies less likely to target your companion. In addition Colar of Stealth evasion bonus has been increased from 5% to 15% (so it's more likely to doge the attack once targeted).​
  • A bunch of minor changes and bug fixes.​

Have fun!

Tinkerer

3.22 not 3.32??
no links in your post??

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Peasant's Quest [v3.32] [Tinkerer] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [862 MB]
- - -

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's possible but I kinda doubt he'd do that. The Book of Girls is running low on spots for new girls and there's several more with high to very high probability of being added. (Cath, dwarf, upgrade Daiyu to girl, whatever hatches from ED's egg, the Baron's wife and/or daughter, orc, cave goblin...)
I hope that it's not true that the number of girls will be limited by current "spots" in the Book of girls... it's a digital book, it's not hard to grow or add more "pages"

Reactions: fixrapid

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I hope that it's not true that the number of girls will be limited by current "spots" in the Book of girls... it's a digital book, it's not hard to grow or add more "pages"
My understanding is that "no additional pages" is a limitation he set on himself, to keep him from just adding more and more girls without actually advancing the game's overall story.

He could always expand the BoG once he considers PQ "done." :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes