Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I see a lot of people struggling to raise Imp level, easiest way without cheats is to rush the imp companion first then go do major dungeons like Cave Goblins, Vampire Minion extermination, and Goblin King/Rebels. Its an easy way to reach the required level amount for an upgrade with zero grind necessary.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
I see a lot of people struggling to raise Imp level, easiest way without cheats is to rush the imp companion first then go do major dungeons like Cave Goblins, Vampire Minion extermination, and Goblin King/Rebels. Its an easy way to reach the required level amount for an upgrade with zero grind necessary.
and if you already done most quests, and have an imp that's not leveled what do u do? I got it very late.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Erevi and Frida are pregnant but they aren't giving birth at all. I've waited for like 100 days, I'm sure it's glitched at this point but I don't know how to fix this. I'm pretty far in the game and don't want to start over.
Frida wont give birth until you have completed Waystones Part-2.

Erevi wont give birth until you have completed Restore The Temple.

Popesuke

May 2, 2020
I found the glitch which after Alice gave birth, I couldn’t punish her anymore.

anybody here faced the same problem?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I found the glitch which after Alice gave birth, I couldn’t punish her anymore.

anybody here faced the same problem?
You can get pregnant at mass only. While she's pregnant the punishments will be available again.

Popesuke

May 2, 2020
You can get pregnant at mass only. While she's pregnant the punishments will be available again.
I think I didn’t punish her enough before giving birth so I don’t have her in Mass option…so sad
Anyway, is there a progression on a ghost we’ve seen at the temple yet?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I think I didn’t punish her enough before giving birth so I don’t have her in Mass option…so sad
Anyway, is there a progression on a ghost we’ve seen at the temple yet?
Not sure but it think you should interact with her still but don't punish her a few times then she'll appear in mass. The ghost is just a teaser for the next update.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just a question folks. Does it matter if the Familiar is knocked unconscious if I win an encounter? Does she still get the EXP. Or does she have to survive till the end to get EXP.

Got one Lvl to go before I can do her questline (did it once lost the saves lol)

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
Just a question folks. Does it matter if the Familiar is knocked unconscious if I win an encounter? Does she still get the EXP. Or does she have to survive till the end to get EXP.

Got one Lvl to go before I can do her questline (did it once lost the saves lol)
In the previous version of the game you need to survive to gain exp. i don't know for the updates. i think it will remain same.

Reactions: DomWolf

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

Yeah from what I recall she gets knocked out, she gets no XP.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Theories about the Ghost:

Theory One: She is the ghost of a priestess of the Temple. I have 3 ideas for possible identity.
1) Sister Theressa: the creator of the Enhanced Fertility potions. Perhaps her unfinished work kept her bound here? She could mabey teach MC how to create new, weirder sex potions & perhaps make it possible to have sex with/knock up a ghost ;).
2) The previous High Priestess of the Temple.
3) A generic/unkown priestess that MC has no prior knowledge of. (In my opinion least likley unless u see theory 3)

Theory Two: She is not a ghost at all & is in fact an astral projection Qetesh herself. Manifesting to MC now that she is getting her power back.

Theory Three: She is MC's mother. Her status of living has never actualy been confirmed. Perhaps MC's mother was an acolyte/priestess of the Temple who died during the Goblin War (this could link back to both Theories 1 & even 2, if the rumour that Qetesh is MC's mother is true- DO NOT TAKE THAT AS GOSPEL. It's not been confirmed or denied as far as I'm aware)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Theories about the Ghost:

Theory One: She is the ghost of a priestess of the Temple. I have 3 ideas for possible identity.
1) Sister Theressa: the creator of the Enhanced Fertility potions. Perhaps her unfinished work kept her bound here? She could mabey teach MC how to create new, weirder sex potions & perhaps make it possible to have sex with/knock up a ghost ;).
2) The previous High Priestess of the Temple.
3) A generic/unkown priestess that MC has no prior knowledge of. (In my opinion least likley unless u see theory 3)

Theory Two: She is not a ghost at all & is in fact an astral projection Qetesh herself. Manifesting to MC now that she is getting her power back.

Theory Three: She is MC's mother. Her status of living has never actualy been confirmed. Perhaps MC's mother was an acolyte/priestess of the Temple who died during the Goblin War (this could link back to both Theories 1 & even 2, if the rumour that Qetesh is MC's mother is true- DO NOT TAKE THAT AS GOSPEL. It's not been confirmed or denied as far as I'm aware)
The Mc never talked about his mother right? I remember that in the beginning he only said about that he is the second son of a poor farmer and that he have almost no chance of inheriting the farm, and that he fucked a sheep back in the farm. Is the only backstory of him. The interesting thing is that he is a "toy" of 2 gods, and both don't know that they are working with the other one.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The Mc never talked about his mother right? I remember that in the beginning he only said about that he is the second son of a poor farmer and that he have almost no chance of inheriting the farm, and that he fucked a sheep back in the farm. Is the only backstory of him. The interesting thing is that he is a "toy" of 2 gods, and both don't know that they are working with the other one.
Well I am aware that MC apparently has a sister. One of the patrens won the right to name her, so not sure if it's an older brother & younger sister deal or just older sister (but back then women wouldn't inherit the farm over there brother, not even if she was older) so we'll see.

But yeah he has yet to mention a mother at all. Heres the thing, if Nergal is aware that MC is Qetesh's son (hypertheticly) then that might be why he chose MC. Another way to hurt Qetesh.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well I am aware that MC apparently has a sister. One of the patrens won the right to name her, so not sure if it's an older brother & younger sister deal or just older sister (but back then women wouldn't inherit the farm over there brother, not even if she was older) so we'll see.

But yeah he has yet to mention a mother at all. Heres the thing, if Nergal is aware that MC is Qetesh's son (hypertheticly) then that might be why he chose MC. Another way to hurt Qetesh.
So this other sibling is also from Qetesh? Or the farmer just adopt him?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So this other sibling is also from Qetesh? Or the farmer just adopt him?
No idea. All I know is a (apparently) a patron won the naming rights of MC's sister. That is ALL I know & again I have nothing else to prove if this is cannon. I'm just going by the words of others. Take it with a pinch of salt.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes