cwsfw132

Apr 5, 2021
There is a save before taking the quest "Her First Hunt". In 2.32, 2.41 and 2.42 I take the quest again and I can't pass it to Shakala. The quest is frozen.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
There is a save before taking the quest "Her First Hunt". In 2.32, 2.41 and 2.42 I take the quest again and I can't pass it to Shakala. The quest is frozen.
Try play it in v2.32 if you still have it.
But if you have "upgrade" your Familliar, saves from v2.42 crash your game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Unless you happen to have Moonflower Pollen on you. In which case you'll either accidentally spill it in the dough or can add it on purpose (if you know it's effects). Try giving Rosy a special pastry next time you bake together. "

I've never been able to add it on purpose. I always accidentally spilled it in the dough then end up with a special pastry.
How do I give it to Rosy? I've made three of these and haven't found a way to give her one.

Bake with her & push you're luck repeatedly until sex is an option. If u have pastry, u can give her one then. Do this twice then ask about BF.

Only when u get the key from dragons Lair & give it to Rosy will she then be able to have sex

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Bake with her & push you're luck repeatedly until sex is an option. If u have pastry, u can give her one then. Do this twice then ask about BF.
Sex has been an option to select for some time now, but she still says "I can't. I shouldn't have let it go so far" When I enter her house she keeps saying "My ovaries are calling out for you".

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sex has been an option to select for some time now, but she still says "I can't. I shouldn't have let it go so far" When I enter her house she keeps saying "My ovaries are calling out for you".
U sure u have special pastries yeah?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
The patch enable scenes with the daughters.

MC's mother might be in the plan for future. Changing other characters relationship to MC would change the story as well.
If the Dev has plans in the future to make a mother for the MC, please don't make the mistake that 90% of Devs make, which is to make a character the same age as the MC (son).
it spoiled the game
just my opinion

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If the Dev has plans in the future to make a mother for the MC, please don't make the mistake that 90% of Devs make, which is to make a character the same age as the MC (son).
it spoiled the game
just my opinion
Well the rumour I heard (take this with a grain of salt) is MC's mother is Qetesh. So even tho she "looks" about his age, as a goddess she would be ancient.

Again this is rumour.

• Wow
Reactions: AlexTorch

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Hey guys, I've tried using , but doesn't seem to be an option to change levels or exp points. How do I level familiar to lvl 10? Is there any other ways?
Just use another save editor, which allows to change exp.

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
guys last time I played this game was version 2.00 (if I am not mistaken) and I remember that it took a lot of time to do things, which I am not in the mood to do again even though it been some time since I last played, so I wanted to know if the only cheat the game has at the moment is the one in the rock to the left of the guard tower that gives you some money and potions or if there's another one?

Ps: sorry for any mistake I am still learning English.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well the rumour I heard (take this with a grain of salt) is MC's mother is Qetesh. So even tho she "looks" about his age, as a goddess she would be ancient.

Again this is rumour.
So that's maybe why nergal said that he is the chosen? Do you think nergal is the father?

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
Hey guys, I've tried using , but doesn't seem to be an option to change levels or exp points. How do I level familiar to lvl 10? Is there any other ways?
This one changes xp, but be careful. You might ruin the game:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So that's maybe why nergal said that he is the chosen? Do you think nergal is the father?
Not sure. This is a rumour I have heard. Tinkerer has neither confirmed or denied it. So we have no idea. I doubt Nergal is the father tho. This would make MC a demi-god of some kind (if rumour is true) & Nergal may have chosen the son of Qetesh & her mortal lover as another way to spite her? That's if the rumour turns out to be true that is cos if MC is the son of both Qetesh & Nergal then he is a strate up god... I strongly doubt this tbh. Sex demi-god? Possible.

Again rumour so dont get excited lol. (y)

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
There's a file unpack option, click on that.

Then looks for the line of code that has the number of your MC's current exp, change that exp & download.

Reactions: zanaza

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Not sure. This is a rumour I have heard. Tinkerer has neither confirmed or denied it. So we have no idea. I doubt Nergal is the father tho. This would make MC a demi-god of some kind (if rumour is true) & Nergal may have chosen the son of Qetesh & her mortal lover as another way to spite her? That's if the rumour turns out to be true that is cos if MC is the son of both Qetesh & Nergal then he is a strate up god... I strongly doubt this tbh. Sex demi-god? Possible.

Again rumour so dont get excited lol. (y)
Honestly I feels like out of all the NPCs (exclude the goddess), Jenny fits all of the criteria to be the MC's mother:
  • She's older than him for sure.
  • Her body is that of an old lady, but still a MILF.
  • Her background as a shop owner will fits with why the MC start out as a peasant.
  • Tom looks old enough to be the MC's dad.
Of course this may require Tink to retcon the story a little bit & make them a family but again, they fits the role of his parents quite well (out of all the NPCs we've got so far that is not counting the goddess of course).

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes