Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well either that or Everie teaches us a new spell that hopefully not backfire as bad as the summoning did :þ
on the other hand the 3 nocturnal sisters seem to be ancient...they might have long thought lost knowledge about magic that could do something like that...or they now of a kind of teleportation network Ala Diablo 2/3

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
while I do love the nocturnal sisters.... they seem to gullible or even dumb to know a traveling method that doesn't involve turning into a bat. and the MC would backfire any spell

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well he mastered the stun and lightning storm spells without...
and as long as he doesn't do it "Space Balls" style it might get funny non the less :þ

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can someone upload a CG Rip? I dislike most RPG maker games because it takes too long to get to any sex scenes. If the CG is good, I'll play it and possibly support it on patreon.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the OP already has several pics that should give you an idea about picture quality...
I admit the game starts rather grindy, but that makes the reward actually fell like one, rather than a VN

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
New update is out.
You can officially thank me for getting the hunger system removed :D
Yay me haha

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's already out on svs comics ... We need a mega rip version here fast
There's nothing new in it. He only removed the hunger system and thus it's just a temporary patch.

Hi there!
I've received multiple complaints about the new hunger system, and in hindsight, releasing it now was a bit premature. The lack of hunger bar on the HUD and the fact that hunger currently is too rampant, makes it a bit of a nuisance. So until I manage to fix these issues, I'm disabling the hunger system.

This version is exactly the same as 1.15, but without hunger. You can still gather food, and make meals, but you won't get hungry. I'm aware there are bugs with harvesting the fields also, but that will be fixed in the next major update. This is just a temporary patch of sorts.

As always, you can transfer your savegames by copying the "save" folder from 1.15 to 1.16.

Anyway, sorry for the grief this may have caused. Hopefully this will make things a bit better.

Tinkerer.
It's basically just for new players who want to start the game now. Those who had saves probably weren't bothered by it anyway but if you had to start the game again it meant a lot of grinding.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just finished downloading it, didn't find anything new.

Found that out after using a program to unpack it and then I compared it to the previous V 1.15.
You could just read what's written in the post above the one you just quoted. There's no new content in this version, all it does is remove the hunger system.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
don't be kidding me.
we wait a month just for removing hungry system?
this sucks.
He wrote on patreon that he'll be away for a few weeks last month and wouldn't be able to get much done. Every patreon saw it, everyone could adjust his or her pledge, so I don't really see a problem with that - especially since It's a small project and he's communicating openly.

Reactions: zzdarkzeonzz
4.20 star(s) 199 Votes