M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

Hi!
As I mentioned in my previous sneak peek message, people have been asking for more in update v 2.91. I hadn't planned content for her, and it will make a fairly long development time even longer. I therefore want to know what most of you think about such an addition before I actually spend time on adding it. I'd like you to vote for one of three options:
1. Add two or three new bat breeders (different shapes and sizes) to the cave. While hunting for eggs, you can have your way with them after defeating any nearby males. If I do two scenes for each, I can probably do that in 4-6 weeks.
2. Add more toys for the dungeon for the current bat breeder and the red girl...Two scenes each, about 4 weeks of dev time.
3. Screw the additional stuff, only do the planned content (Erevi and red girl).
Please cast your votes! One option only.
Tinkerer​

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

Hi!
As I mentioned in my previous sneak peek message, people have been asking for more in update v 2.91. I hadn't planned content for her, and it will make a fairly long development time even longer. I therefore want to know what most of you think about such an addition before I actually spend time on adding it. I'd like you to vote for one of three options:
1. Add two or three new bat breeders (different shapes and sizes) to the cave. While hunting for eggs, you can have your way with them after defeating any nearby males. If I do two scenes for each, I can probably do that in 4-6 weeks.
2. Add more toys for the dungeon for the current bat breeder and the red girl...Two scenes each, about 4 weeks of dev time.
3. Screw the additional stuff, only do the planned content (Erevi and red girl).
Tinkerer​

Reactions: juancj0710

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021

Hi!
Tinkerer​

Reactions: juancj0710

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
For Jenny:
During the gambling If the player uses an EFP before having sex with her, there is a 25% chance of getting her pregnant. If the player also gives Jenny an EFP before having sex the chance increases to 50%(assuming the player also uses an EFP, otherwise it’s just 25%)

After the 1st child with her is is still possible for both of you to use the potion? Or is it only the MC after her 1st kid?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
For Jenny:
During the gambling If the player uses an EFP before having sex with her, there is a 25% chance of getting her pregnant. If the player also gives Jenny an EFP before having sex the chance increases to 50%(assuming the player also uses an EFP, otherwise it’s just 25%)

After the 1st child with her is is still possible for both of you to use the potion? Or is it only the MC after her 1st kid?
I think whether you give a real potion or a fake when you claim payment continues to be the factor

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Hi!
Tinkerer​
Is this planned for the next update or the one following the next one?

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I think whether you give a real potion or a fake when you claim payment continues to be the factor
is she supposed to ask you for a potion when you go to her to claim payment for the loan? She hasn't asked me for one. I can ask her for sex, but she doesn't ask for a potion. Or does she only ask for a potion once a week? I've been going every day lol

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is she supposed to ask you for a potion when you go to her to claim payment for the loan? She hasn't asked me for one. I can ask her for sex, but she doesn't ask for a potion
speak to her husband to claim on the debt. when you go through her, that not the debt, that's just for her pleasure.

Reactions: Vortex@

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
i have 2 quest require 2k coin . any trick to get fast coin ? View attachment 2007966
Goblin killing is always reliable. if not the farms to the northwest of the village plant nothing but pumpkins. they sell for decent and you get alot per field you make pumpkins. besides that hunting, bigger monsters like the gators in the swamp their meat and leather give a decent amount of gold.
*Side note*
for what I was going to originally post I am a bit sad the cousin is dead I wonder if there is going to be some vampire stuff that will eventually allow reviving her.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021

Hi!
Tinkerer​
Hopefully 1!

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes