Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...like I wrote before...there is an order to these Quests.
First find the hint inside the temple (there is also a few scatered pages in the room of the high priestess on the ground floor, but the hint is in the library), afterwards it should be clear how to reach the inn Kukothemadhatter mentioned in his post.
The egg Quest will be important once the large crystal is recovered.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
For some reason I can't find the new character
Go complete all temple quests to the point where Ziva tasks you with finding 12 crystals and a single large one. Then go past the graveyard to an inn and then south from there. There's a cave.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
anyone know the variable to reset tavern wench, i accidentally pressed the wrong button and the last save was 2 hours ago.

can anyone make a screenshot of where is recipe potion of fertility. please
here are the recipe's for the 3 potions.

Fertility Potion: Increases your fertility. Lasts for one day. 1 Cave Flower Nectar, 1 Spider Egg, 1 Sacred Water, 1 Human Seed

Barrenness Potion: Prevents you from impregnating a female. Lasts for one day. 1 Red Mushroom, 1 Venom Gland, 1 Sacred Water, 1 Human Seed

Phallus Giganticus: Increases the size of your cock. Lasts until you cum. (Can only be used for certain scenes) 1 Wild Pumpkin, 1 Sacred Water, 1 Human Seed, 1 Horse Seed

Jastin44

May 8, 2017
anyone know the variable to reset tavern wench, i accidentally pressed the wrong button and the last save was 2 hours ago.

here are the recipe's for the 3 potions.

Fertility Potion: Increases your fertility. Lasts for one day. 1 Cave Flower Nectar, 1 Spider Egg, 1 Sacred Water, 1 Human Seed

Barrenness Potion: Prevents you from impregnating a female. Lasts for one day. 1 Red Mushroom, 1 Venom Gland, 1 Sacred Water, 1 Human Seed

Phallus Giganticus: Increases the size of your cock. Lasts until you cum. (Can only be used for certain scenes) 1 Wild Pumpkin, 1 Sacred Water, 1 Human Seed, 1 Horse Seed

i mean new recipe in new version

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Go into the Inn. Talk to the inkeeper trough all his dialogue about the dragon. Then you can leave the inn and go down the road south.

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes