Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
i am level 9 now and have enough money to replace my 400g Axe to 600 2 handed battle axe . I bought it but cant equip it .
I checked the WT and it says upgrade ur weapon if u have the coin. Well i have more than enough but i cant upgrade nor can i buy/equip better weapon . Help :(

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i am level 9 now and have enough money to replace my 400g Axe to 600 2 handed battle axe . I bought it but cant equip it .
I checked the WT and it says upgrade ur weapon if u have the coin. Well i have more than enough but i cant upgrade nor can i buy/equip better weapon . Help :(
you need to learn the 2-handed weapon skill from gabriel

Reactions: Shozib

JediMaster077

May 17, 2018
You have to learn the two handed weapons skill, as well as the heavy armor skill. Both of these are learned at the temple by talking to Gabriel, after you save Caleah.

Reactions: Shozib

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
You have to learn the two handed weapons skill, as well as the heavy armor skill. Both of these are learned at the temple by talking to Gabriel, after you save Caleah.
Caleah is her daughter ? I am not good with the names , specially when there is no name tag above the dialogue

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ziva actually charged 80 gold for a semen extraction, and it was back in her hut. Now that she's got a temple an expensive robes,,, the price will raise.
well actually she "asked" for donations at that time... since the player could easily afford it... and those robes were expensive... how could she have any Gold while running around looking like a witch? :þ
of course she wouldn;t be.... there are anatomical difficulties
That's what the Giga Phalus potion is for isn't it? :þ

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes