Fraekke

Apr 8, 2018
Did he accidentally remove the scene with Caleah by the lake in town? I'm fairly sure I got the torches / lamps from her old village when we visited the swamp, but I can't figure out how to trigger it.
I've completed the rest of the content, so it's possible I've closed it off by knocking her up with an improved fertility potion (tho I'm not sure, I don't have a confirmation that ziva or her is pregnant).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Did he accidentally remove the scene with Caleah by the lake in town? I'm fairly sure I got the torches / lamps from her old village when we visited the swamp, but I can't figure out how to trigger it.
I've completed the rest of the content, so it's possible I've closed it off by knocking her up with an improved fertility potion (tho I'm not sure, I don't have a confirmation that ziva or her is pregnant).
you need a bottle of elven whine and talk to her in the temple...if you are not sure about the lanterns... they are visible after setting them up

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
Hi fellow gamers. About 9 months ago I gave this game a poor review. I see now it's pretty highly rated overall, particularly the recent reviews.

If anyone who's played recently could read my review and tell me if they think I'd enjoy the game in it's current state, I'd really appreciate it.

My main issue was long walks filled with constant combat. No way to avoid combat, and combat consisted of just spamming 'attack attack attack' for the most part, so it was dull as well as time consuming.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hi fellow gamers. About 9 months ago I gave this game a poor review. I see now it's pretty highly rated overall, particularly the recent reviews.

If anyone who's played recently could read my review and tell me if they think I'd enjoy the game in it's current state, I'd really appreciate it.

My main issue was long walks filled with constant combat. No way to avoid combat, and combat consisted of just spamming 'attack attack attack' for the most part, so it was dull as well as time consuming.
there are spells and a special attack now, and the thoughest enemies are already visible. and between fucking, impregnating andfighting, you can plant crops, cook, brew potions

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
there are spells and a special attack now, and the thoughest enemies are already visible. and between fucking, impregnating andfighting, you can plant crops, cook, brew potions
Thank you for the info. Sounds like the main issue was never resolved. Still going to be clicking mindlessly at monsters I've out leveled but can't avoid many times on my way to each location.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
friends i have the cemetary girls quest to get them food (human bodies) But so far i have only found one robber to stun and give to them. I need 2 more to complete the quest in time. Any ideas or help ?

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, I just completed this version of the game, it's good, as usual :) I just wish there was an option to avoid one scene in particular(threesome with ziva and giant) like there was the first time he was involved ^^
Also, I don't know if it's been asked already, but a fast travel system could be really helpful, like a way to teleport from one of your many homes to another (tower of dread -> temple for example) because the running is tiresome :/
Anyway, great update, hope we'll get to see ziva and caleah pregnant and maybe frida post pregnancy :) (along with new content for erevi or shakala but that may be too much to ask :p

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Also, I don't know if it's been asked already, but a fast travel system could be really helpful, like a way to teleport from one of your many homes to another (tower of dread -> temple for example) because the running is tiresome :/
funny you mentioned, but that's what Tinkerer is working on

Ienjoygamezwithsex

Sep 10, 2018
have you tried the completed section?
I saw in in the changlog u have to speak to zivah or whatever to get them, and after talking to her I got the one where you need the 12 eggs. Not sure about the other 4. Where is the dragon women located? I heard it was some sort of inn, but my searches around the entire map have no proven fruitful, unless I need a quest, or its part of one of the new quests I have not found it. I started the egg one but havent finished it since i raged quit after dying in the cave after walking all the way there haha so if its after that then lmk. The finished one idk what to really do with since Idk where any of the scenes would be since i havent done the new quests so it doesnt really help me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ziva gives you several Quests...there will be light requires to find hints about a large crystal inside the temple (can be found in the underground level in the library) the hint tells you were to look in the overworld inorder to meet the dragoness and the crystal. The eggs will be useful after recovering and installing the gem from the dragoness.
There is a Quest for unlocking repeatable H-scenes with the dragoness after impregnating her. (requires another special outfit from Weirdwood)
Next Quest is recovering the ceremonial robes from Weirdwood and getting to the good stuff with the 2 ladies

Ienjoygamezwithsex

Sep 10, 2018
Ziva gives you several Quests...there will be light requires to find hints about a large crystal inside the temple (can be found in the underground level in the library) the hint tells you were to look in the overworld inorder to meet the dragoness and the crystal. The eggs will be useful after recovering and installing the gem from the dragoness.
There is a Quest for unlocking repeatable H-scenes with the dragoness after impregnating her. (requires another special outfit from Weirdwood)
Next Quest is recovering the ceremonial robes from Weirdwood and getting to the good stuff with the 2 ladies
So the egg quest is the dragoness quest? It has not said where to find the gem, only that I need the 12 eggs. So to find the dragoness, where do I go?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So the egg quest is the dragoness quest? It has not said where to find the gem, only that I need the 12 eggs. So to find the dragoness, where do I go?
you need to ask the inkeeper about the burned area, then about the beast and about it's location. his inn is located west of the cemetary. A new path will open and you;ll enter the dragon's lair,,, be carefull she's a tough oponent (hits for 19 hp and lightning strike does only 39 points of dmage)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes