derejericho

Oct 8, 2017
I've made the white outfit but Frida refuse to wear it and kick me off at day and night from her bedroom. I didn't give the pupies to Mia first.

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
I found a bug. If you go into Frida's room at night you are stuck and cannot get out of the room again.
Any suggestions? I am glad I saved before I enter here palace!!

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
I'm afraid to say you have to restart the game
No, you don't have to restart the game unfrtunately. The bad side of the game is that the personages do not keep in memory the track of the situations, so after a while you could find yourself in a situation that all the track of the communications starts again as if it had never happened before.

Reactions: derejericho

Gencay

Jul 26, 2017
Hi everybody. I read all texts about padlock but I still can not find to make a new padlock. How I can make a padlock?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hi everybody. I read all texts about padlock but I still can not find to make a new padlock. How I can make a padlock?
Have you had a word with the Blacksmith lately? (Although if you're using a pre-v.65 copy of the game I think you buy it in the General Store?)

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I found a bug. If you go into Frida's room at night you are stuck and cannot get out of the room again.
Another Frida bug I've found. If I take the boob job option when I'm outside with her, I cant leave after. I'm stuck on the splash screen of the OC been pressed on her boobs.

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone know where to get a potato???

NM I found one where you killed the sheep thief for the farmer!!

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Have somebody or

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have 3 questions.
1) Who else fought the giant just because he was Frida's ex?
2)Anyone resued Mia the heroic way and if yes,how did it affect her path?
3) Who else thinks the burned house will be important for some future character?

Gencay

Jul 26, 2017
Have you had a word with the Blacksmith lately? (Although if you're using a pre-v.65 copy of the game I think you buy it in the General Store?)
Yes I did but nothing happened. Yes I had padlock from General Store but I already sold it. So what I have to do now?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Yes I did but nothing happened. Yes I had padlock from General Store but I already sold it. So what I have to do now?
Have you talked to the woman at the general store? She tells you to see the Blacksmith. That may be the trigger.

marxolly

Jun 5, 2017
You need to click on the wall above the door - it's like clicking in front of the door while inside the room, but you can't see that bit of the floor because of the wall

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes