Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Btw if anyone is looking for the fastest way to earn money in this game I would suggest the following method
1) get dagger from lost dog quest+magic ring
2)learn lighning strike and potion making (you'll need at least 3 magic waters)
3) sleep in the village and at morning go south (no bears or boars in that area)
4)kill groups of goblins , restore MP when you can't use the spell. rinse and repeat till the MC is tired,
5) sell ears (it should give around 700~800 gold per day)

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
A slight delay
Patrons only
Jan 28 at 11:32pm
My goal was to have an update ready by Wednesday, but I've been suffering from the flu the past week, which hasn't exactly done wonders for productivity, so I'm a little behind schedule.
The good news is that nearly all the script is complete and I have gone through my round of playtesting. I hope to release it to my quality control guy on Tuesday for further testing. The issue is that I'm still missing the renders for a final scene. So I believe the game won't be ready for release until Friday or Saturday.

Thank you for your patience.
Looks like it will be the weekend!

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
A slight delay
Patrons only
Jan 28 at 11:32pm
My goal was to have an update ready by Wednesday, but I've been suffering from the flu the past week, which hasn't exactly done wonders for productivity, so I'm a little behind schedule.
The good news is that nearly all the script is complete and I have gone through my round of playtesting. I hope to release it to my quality control guy on Tuesday for further testing. The issue is that I'm still missing the renders for a final scene. So I believe the game won't be ready for release until Friday or Saturday.

Thank you for your patience.
Looks like it will be the weekend!
Wait he mean this saturday (03.01)? or the next one

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
I have high hopes for the mayors wife and "paying" the rent. She is a real milf hottie.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If you're tslking sbout manure, no, it just shows in your inventory. If you;re talking about cheatmode, then yes (it will tell you when it's turned on/off)and it will spawn red-tresure chests in pivotal locations

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
If you're tslking sbout manure, no, it just shows in your inventory. If you;re talking about cheatmode, then yes (it will tell you when it's turned on/off)and it will spawn red-tresure chests in pivotal locations
So which way of dirt because i was runing around stable and inside and nothing :perservingface:

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
what exactly does cheat mode do? I know it gives you gold, and I've noticed there are certain shopkeepers that have slightly different dialogue, is there a breakdown of all its effects?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
my bad... it'sactually some rocks 3 squares below the stable's door.

and the cheatmode spawns 4 treasure chests
1 at the mayor's place which gives goblin ears and gold
2) near the stables full of gold and some gear
3) near the whell... it has a supply of wine,magic water and non-sex potions
4) one at the witch's hut... full of ingredients.
it seems to balance the rate of encounters in favor of the player

Reactions: DavidTurner
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes