derejericho

Oct 8, 2017
Yes I did but nothing happened. Yes I had padlock from General Store but I already sold it. So what I have to do now?
I think when you start talk with him and shows you an option yes or no to buy something choose no and then your character ask the blacksmith about the padlock maybe idk you can at least try.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think I found a reason for all the Frida bugs, it starts when you have sex with her for the first time; if you came inside (with potion of fertility it might cause the pregnancy) she'll get angry and some affection will drop. usually it would take 3 vegetables and 2 proper fucks to regain that, but pregnancy skips straight to the gardening segment with Frida not liking the MC

Reactions: buggers14

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
I think I found a reason for all the Frida bugs, it starts when you have sex with her for the first time; if you came inside (with potion of fertility it might cause the pregnancy) she'll get angry and some affection will drop. usually it would take 3 vegetables and 2 proper fucks to regain that, but pregnancy skips straight to the gardening segment with Frida not liking the MC
Whoops!!! That would explain why I am carrying around this damn potato and no idea what to do with it.

Reactions: DavidTurner

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm thinking... ASSumng victoria's story goes well, she might ASSk us to kill her husband, who's gonna pay us 20 gold per goblin ear?

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
I'm thinking... ASSumng victoria's story goes well, she might ASSk us to kill her husband, who's gonna pay us 20 gold per goblin ear?
I don't think so, how would you win gold without the mayor's goblin quest. Unless he creates another money earning quest for the next update.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone post what's mentioned in here??

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Just Some Vague News...

Hi there!

As I mentioned earlier, I want to start the new year by focusing a bit more on the main plot line for the game. So, you'll be teaming up with Ziva once again and heading off on a new adventure. This new quests involves a lot of different characters, which means it's impossible for me to do in just one month. However I don't want to keep you waiting for two months for an update, so I've spent a fair bit of time drawing up a sequence that will allow me to release this quest in one month chunks. Of course that does mean you'll be met with the unfortunate to-be-continued phrase somewhere along the quest, but that's the best I can do for now.

So, what else will there be to look forward too? Well, Victoria is fed up of giving you free rent...so it's time to collect:).

I hope to add some more stuff, but I'm keeping that a secret for now:).

When will it be released? Sometime at the end of the month, is all I can say for now. I'll post some more info when I have more done.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Well, Victoria is fed up of giving you free rent...so it's time to collect:)
I wouldn't guarantee it will be true, but ptobably being able to pay will raise her affection and after a while, if the MC is unable to pay, Victoria will demand another form of compensation...

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Progress?
Patrons only
Jan 18 at 10:58pm
Well, I have gotten a lot done these past few weeks, but I still have nearly as much left, and a slight panic is starting to set in, but I'm soldiering on. So all I can say is that the next update will likely be released at the very end of the month.
Meanwhile I'll leave you with a small sneak peek at one of the new scenes. Your new landlady isn't to be trifled with.....

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm stuck with innkeaper's daughter Alice. I made the spare key for her and had sex with her during the night at the inn. However, I chose to cum inside and now Alice acts like nothing happened. I can do stuff with her at the tables and give her flowers but she just won't visit me at night anymore. Anyone know how to fix this?

Does the fact that I chose to cum inside has anything to do with it? Somebody above mentioned this about Frida so I think it's possible?

Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes