QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017

Finally!
It's taken a lot more work than first planned. Weaving new quests into a non linear game is challenging, because it takes a lot of script just to avoid breaking old/existing quests, but it's finally ready for release. Version 0.81 is uploaded and a download link will follow shortly.

So what's new?

- First part of a new quest with Ziva. The Final part will be added in the next release.

- Victoria now collects rent. Meaning new scenes with Victoria and associated quests.

- 3 new map sections (yes, I am working on a fast travel solution, but it's still a few months off).

- 70+ new images (lost count).

- For those who burned down that house; you now have a chance to set things right.

- New clothing item at Edgar's shop.

- New enemies (ghouls and bandits)

- New dialogue option for Beth (doesn't result in much, yet. But it's in preparation for next month)

- New resource: Honey. Doesn't do much now, but it's in preparation for next month (will be rewriting the potion creation menu to allow for more potions).

- Bug fixes and polish.

I think that's about it. I hope you enjoy it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Not a bad update. As always very smooth to play and a "ok" amount of content looking at the size of whole project.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
how to reflect light in tomb?
That's a bit tricky and you just have to try. I can't make a screenshot now but you'll basically have to go almost all around (first down, then to the very left and then back to the top and to the right as far as I remember). Just try for a few minutes and you'll get it done.

Aug 24, 2016
That's a bit tricky and you just have to try. I can't make a screenshot now but you'll basically have to go almost all around (first down, then to the very left and then back to the top and to the right as far as I remember). Just try for a few minutes and you'll get it done.
thanks

Razorite

May 24, 2017
Anyone know how to get rid of the guard captain or how to get past him? Also how do you prove to Beth you're reliable?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Anyone know how to get rid of the guard captain or how to get past him? Also how do you prove to Beth you're reliable?
You'll have to pay 200 to the town whore so she'll keep them busy. As far as the changelog goes you can't prove your dependabilty to beth yet?

can you upload make a screenshoot with tomb puzzle solved?
Sorry, I just noticed that you can't go back once it's completed and I didn't keep a viable save. It should be rather doable though.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys 2 fast questions :
Who is Beth? because i don't remember :p
And can the mayor's wife already get pregnant?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
ya, i mean even on the ver0.72 i couldnt save after reach lvl11 i though it was a bug.. but i still cant save on ver0.81
Sorry, a new version comes out and I get prepared for a load of "I can't save/load my old game.." posts! My little guy is level 12 so there's no general bug in the game (although I'll hold my breath as I begin 0.81...) Have you tried saving in a different slot or are you just overwriting the same one each time?

fapzero3000

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry, a new version comes out and I get prepared for a load of "I can't save/load my old game.." posts! My little guy is level 12 so there's no general bug in the game (although I'll hold my breath as I begin 0.81...) Have you tried saving in a different slot or are you just overwriting the same one each time?
well tried to save on a different slot overwriting the same one and nothing.. so now im lvl12 and still cant save LOL
what a waste of time T-T

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there a gallery in this game where you can replay old scenes ?
No, but you can brew a special potion and revisit them at the place were they happened - I'm not sure if that's the case for all scenes right now but it certainly works for most of them.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes