Acesaw

May 11, 2017
That's a bit tricky and you just have to try. I can't make a screenshot now but you'll basically have to go almost all around (first down, then to the very left and then back to the top and to the right as far as I remember). Just try for a few minutes and you'll get it done.
wow dude can't understand a word of what u tying to say! atleast make sense man.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
wow dude can't understand a word of what u tying to say! atleast make sense man.
I was "tying" to broadly tell him what he has to do to solve it. It's really not that hard. If you want more details feel free to provide screenshots. ;)

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
How to solved the pillar. right, right, down, down, left, down, left, left, left, up, up, right, up, up, right, right, up. Start pillar is the middle one with big globe on it.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
I was "tying" to broadly tell him what he has to do to solve it. It's really not that hard. If you want more details feel free to provide screenshots. ;)
Not sure how do do that but i did put in how to solved it.

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
did the dog move in the update because he isn't by the rock
Last version I played the dog appears in different spots on Village map each time you do that. (I don't mean it is repeatable on same save file. I just mean if you forget to save/start new game then do it, it will be in different spot) So in other words just have a look around. Might be hidden behind a tree or something somewhere. Was for me on one go and give me right headache. Hope it helps.

Cifer4th

Jan 12, 2018
Tell me please somebody, what does agility grant you actually? Except Ag checker with elven guard ofc. I mean some gear minuses ur Ag and some grants. So should i even bother about this? And second, whats the thing with those fertility/barrenness potions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Agility usually determines your chance of dodging attacks in RPG games.

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
Agility usually determines your chance of dodging attacks in RPG games.
That, and escaping battles. But in this game agility is also used in other tests like: archery competition, sneaking past guard captain, collecting honey without getting stung, etc...

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
I've seen only one times, the scenes with the mayor's wife with the lingerie, dont know how to trigger it again, same for the creampies, he only cum outside, do i have to wait more days without paying her ?
You need to show her a potion of barrenness, otherwise she won't let you cum inside. Make sure you have one in your inventory.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes