Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
Just downloaded this from the mega but I just keep getting a buzzer noise when I try to save. Any way to fix this?
Make sure you have a 'www' folder together with the .exe file. And the 'www' folder needs to contain a 'save' subfolder.

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
Fully disappointed with the latest version.
The cheat mode is gone, which is not ok for the version you update every month. Besides everything is too expensive, so it takes forever to work to be able to buy the necessary weapons. And fighting for the money is not an option at the start because the bandage is very expensive too.
So in this game you just have to tear your ass off on the work in order just to buy some pieces of the weapons.
Already lost the interest to this version. Fuck it.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Tell me please somebody, what does agility grant you actually? Except Ag checker with elven guard ofc. I mean some gear minuses ur Ag and some grants. So should i even bother about this? And second, whats the thing with those fertility/barrenness potions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bareness makes you unable to knock a girl up (mostly usefull with Erevi since she'll require more attempts)
Fertility increases the chances of making babies at the first try.

lord321

Jul 23, 2017
Anybody knows how to trigger Victoria's lingerie scene?
and for the guy that was asking for cheatmode, somone posted a picture of the CHEAT ROCK NEW location a few pages back.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
You need to show her a potion of barrenness, otherwise she won't let you cum inside. Make sure you have one in your inventory.
Yeah thanks, i figured that out by pure luck but i can't see the lingerie scene again

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
No need for a walkthroug is a very small update first go to zira the witch she gone tell you she needs guards for the temple she gone ask you to tell the mayor for help next you go to mayor house ask him for help to give you guards he gone refuse cuz he need them for the village next go to the bar ask for help to the drunk soldier provoke him tell him is usless because he is drunk he gone get angry and leave the bar next go the right in goblin forest go down near the entrance of goblin village you gone find him sleep ask him to join then go to zira after you talk with zira go to village the drunk soldier gone stay to village you and zira gone go to the cemitery go to the left of village you gone encounter the thief fight them and continue in cemitery is small puzzle with pillar of light you need tonsolve that to open the secret door after you finish inside outside you gone fight some mummy ghouls after you finish return to village and zira gone stay there with the drunk soldier to wait that finish the quest for this update now for the wife of mayor after 7 days she gone come and collect the payment for rent just sleep in morning just go down to the first floor if she dont apear go sleep again and do the same until she apear and ask you coin you tell her you dont have them she gone ask you to do something you gone retrive pants from the guard in the tower in village what to do next go in the middle of the village ask the whore to seduce the captain for 200 coins and next go burn one fat pig in the same place wheen you spy the mayor wife to distract the guard tower and steel the pants you gone buy some new clothes gone get some reward for steel the pants and i think that is all for this update.

Vanderson8888

Nov 6, 2017
How to solved the pillar. right, right, down, down, left, down, left, left, left, up, up, right, up, up, right, right, up. Start pillar is the middle one with big globe on it.
There are so many pillers,what does it mean right or down or left?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes