svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
can someone tell me why the game seems to close itself if i leave it idling for more than like 30 seconds?

edit: also closes itself after about 2 minutes no matter what i do.

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Is it just me or is there a momentary flash screen in between the images during the scenes, it flashes back to your character really quickly,for like half a second,is the game suppose to do that or is it a bug?

Cro

May 10, 2017
the walkthrough needs a lot of updates since 0.6.1...
Why isn't every dev writting one with just a few lines on how to get the new content is beyond me.
Take a look at the Twist or WillyD: the dev writes 10-20 lines at most, with everything included, while some other person may (or may not) do a more complex one.

This should be a rule and no one should support any dev that's not doing it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Why isn't every dev writting one with just a few lines on how to get the new content is beyond me.
Take a look at the Twist or WillyD: the dev writes 10-20 lines at most, with everything included, while some other person may (or may not) do a more complex one.

Well, the updates are rather small and pretty easy. I can't recall ever having problems finishing them without walkthrough, especially since the ingame hints are usually rather good and will lead you to the right conclusion as long as you read them. It even tells you when there is no additional content left. I always feel that walkthroughs kind of spoil the game since you'll often use them the first time you run into troubles even though it's usually not even necessary. In the end this it not one of those games where wrong choices could ruin your savegame etc.

RaggyMan

Sep 21, 2017

There's a walkthrough thats 0.6.5 some were

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes