Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Has anyone unlocked the burial ground puzzel in the Lunar lights ? in v0.82 !!!
How to solve this puzzel ?

Azazel6

Oct 13, 2016
Is there a way to sleep with Frida after getting her pregnant?
supposedly you're suppose to start a farm outside her house, carrot seeds, potato seeds, wild pumpkins, manure and a shovel are needed. Though i got everything but potato seeds

Gonnu

Jun 21, 2017
after i bring egg to the dark elve i have this error: someone know what to do to fix this?

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
supposedly you're suppose to start a farm outside her house, carrot seeds, potato seeds, wild pumpkins, manure and a shovel are needed. Though i got everything but potato seeds
theres potatoes on the ground right above the farmer

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
Beth's quest will be progressed by the time Gabriel joins the fight (after alll Beth is his daughter). For the house, just talk to the family sitting in the inn. EACH rebuilding costs 500 gold and takes around 3 days.
Ghuls cause poison and have around 60 hp, the bandits can take 2 lighting bolts but drop 20 gold. Fortunately they can be avoided on the map. Also if you miss Victoria's payment day, she'll appear the first morning you sleep in the house of pleasure charging for each day since last payment.
is there a point to burning and rebuilding their house or is it just a 500 coins waste?
also how can i know if i finished all the quests? I did the 0.61 playthrough, also did the kitchen anal with dark elf but not really sure what's next

also for those who don't know after victoria panties quest you can choose not paying her every week and have sex instead, so you basically get the house for free

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
as far as I can see, no point just waste 500 coins and gets them out of the bar. Gives you the option to spy again, but besides that no point. Yea I noticed free rent if you always say you are short on coin when it comes time to pay rent

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
after i bring egg to the dark elve i have this error: someone know what to do to fix this?
What
That's a bug with the Sun/Moon disc going out of range. I've notified the dev. Meanwhile walk in and out of the tower once or twice, just to make a few hours go by, before handing her the eggs.

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
is there a point to burning and rebuilding their house or is it just a 500 coins waste?
also how can i know if i finished all the quests? I did the 0.61 playthrough, also did the kitchen anal with dark elf but not really sure what's next

also for those who don't know after victoria panties quest you can choose not paying her every week and have sex instead, so you basically get the house for free
Ideally you just use 1 pig fat whenever you create a distraction. The 2 pig fat option (which results in a burnt down house) was put in as a one time guaranteed successful peeking, and/or practical joke. The rebuild option is to help players out, who got too carried away with the pig fat.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Hi

I still couldn't figure out this . for me that some pillars doesn't move lights . its struck as shown in pics .
explain logic or more pics to it .
Go back a few pages some one posted image of pillars side so you can see what pillar you should move to complete the puzzle.

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
Hi

I still couldn't figure out this . for me that some pillars doesn't move lights . its struck as shown in pics .
explain logic or more pics to it .
Try this:

Follow path 1 to 17. Where 1 is the pillar with the big orb on top. Turn it so it's green gem faces pillar two, and continue like that.

Reactions: Bip
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes