Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
As for the dog, I found him in the trees just south of the pond, south east of town.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
hans wife tell me to steal some panties , how i can do that? , i will distract them but in house there is one who make me trouble and im done .. any ideas?

(my stats , i im lvl 9 , and now im doing rats quest .. :p )

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
hans wife tell me to steal some panties , how i can do that? , i will distract them but in house there is one who make me trouble and im done .. any ideas?

(my stats , i im lvl 9 , and now im doing rats quest .. :p )
you need to pay gwyn, the village whore 200 gold

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
mine did that too, close game, restart try again and should play thru no problem, atleast for me it did. I dont think any progress beyond watching her milk a horse. The orc wedding sucked in my opinion, build up to beat her(to take your prize ;)) just for the clan to take some at the wedding:pokerFace: , I wanted a kill her clan and take her as a pet option since I hate sharing.

Reactions: Hermies

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Where do you get the key for the tomb or a lock pick?
NM stuck on the mini game from hell in the graveyard now!!

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
in this place u can find bat girl ,
Wheen you go out from castle of mistress go down in the end from left is entrance cave you gone fight male bats and fight until batgirl apear dont kill here just use stunt spell thats all.

dschordsch

Oct 11, 2017
Hi all,

i used my phallsu gigantus potion with Frieda and now i am at the ogre quest and dont have any left. Ziva wont teach me... is there a way to get another potion?

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
just progress more with her, she will ask for map, then to clear out a temple, then a challis for brewing the potions. You have to progress with the other girls to get some events to trigger, make sure you dont get'em pregnant too soon cuz it will mess up the mechanics of game and cause some events to take forever to trigger

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
to make the breeder bat appear faster, DONT KILL BATS!! RUN AWAY! Worked for me, usually 2 runs then breeder.

dschordsch

Oct 11, 2017
She only asks me for her clothes, which i cant bring her because the tailor shop is still closed because i cant get past the ogres...

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes