PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the cheat to work i click on the small rocks infront of stables but nothing happens i just walk ontop of them can someone help me

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone have more than one female bat in their dungeon?
just one , u can use others for sacriface ..

Can someone tell me how to get the cheat to work i click on the small rocks infront of stables but nothing happens i just walk ontop of them can someone help me
no , u need to go down on map where is stables and ... there is walkthrough use it well

does anybody know how to complate phase two gatting the crown for the witch its a pazzle

here

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
It is a shame that the author did not implement some fast travel option between locations with beds.
Travelling through all this random encounters is tiring.

Lets hope the saves will be compatible with new version (not yet released).

For all using CheatEngine speedhack. Don't. After a couple of minutes, the game freezes on its own. You may still move and hear music and you can save (blindly!) but the screen is permanently frozen till you close and reopen game.
This does not happen in rpgmaker games other than this version "Rpgmaker VX"

Cro

May 10, 2017

here
Guys, don't point people towards that walkthrough if they ask questions about content in the last versions. That one goes only to v0.61, as the name suggests and has nothing about the new things.

I'm also having trouble with the 2nd phase of the ziva quest, in the cemetery, when you have to move those pillars. I know what they do, but I have no idea how to move the light around or why.

Later Edit: Got it, you need to move the light around until you can shine some light on the plant from the North wall (the right one)

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
How to proceed with the burial puzzle ? as this blue light appeared on the statue wall .
How to open up the near by statue ?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
How to proceed with the burial puzzle ? as this blue light appeared on the statue wall .
How to open up the near by statue ?
It's not the statue but the ivy growing to the right of it. Click on the base of the column with the globe until the light shines to the right, follow that light and click on the bottom of that column so the light again goes right and then follow like that with the pattern: down, down, left, down, left, left, left, up, up, right, up, up, right, right and then up.

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Guys, don't point people towards that walkthrough if they ask questions about content in the last versions. That one goes only to v0.61, as the name suggests and has nothing about the new things.

I'm also having trouble with the 2nd phase of the ziva quest, in the cemetery, when you have to move those pillars. I know what they do, but I have no idea how to move the light around or why.

Later Edit: Got it, you need to move the light around until you can shine some light on the plant from the North wall (the right one)

my bad , i was sure thats from older versions..

beast

May 4, 2017
what quest with goblin chick in changelog dont mention a quest with her maybe you left something unfinished from preview version of game.
You go to the tree where you can review the scenes and she will take you back to the goblin village and you have the option to marry her. Maybe it was added in an earlier version but I just saw it now.

sorry for the late reply just was the message.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
You go to the tree where you can review the scenes and she will take you back to the goblin village and you have the option to marry her. Maybe it was added in an earlier version but I just saw it now.

sorry for the late reply just was the message.
Yes that is from earlier version.

Gurke1975

Dec 5, 2017
Will Victoria actualy get pregnant or do we have to wait for next update.
I keep switching potions and nothing happens.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes