ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
Go back a few pages some one posted image of pillars side so you can see what pillar you should move to complete the puzzle.
how do you start the pillars quest? i'm stuck and can't progress
also whats this about beth's father leaving? can't trigger that either..

Have you tried the "are you lonely option", buying her an outfit, or having sex in the bed (when she is sleeping on it).
there's a bug if you cum inside her the first time and get her pregnant you can't get the wolf pup and progress with her, including sex she says she doesn't want to wear the dress

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017

Ok go in page 43 i wrotte what to do for this update and in page 46 you gone find picture how to solve pillar puzzle.

Reactions: ipfakealias

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017

there's a bug if you cum inside her the first time and get her pregnant you can't get the wolf pup and progress with her, including sex she says she doesn't want to wear the dress
Could send the dev your save game and describe the bug to him? I'm sure he'd appreciate the feedback.

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
Could send the dev your save game and describe the bug to him? I'm sure he'd appreciate the feedback.
not really sure how, should I just post it here?

Out of curiosity, what does Frida accept as gifts and how do I get the recipe for dick growth potion?
bushel of vegetables you can buy from the store for 20 coins, or make at home with carrots+potatoes (which can be easily picked up from frida's garden after sowing seeds)
recipe you get after doing ziva's temple quest and can have sex with frida, go to ziva and she will give you the recipe (specifics at the 0.61 walkthrough)

darkfire02

Sep 6, 2017
Try buying her an outfit (white), or have sex with her when she is sleeping in the bed, or fix her vegetable garden.
None of it worked I got her pregnant before ever giving her the padlock or the white outfit so she wasn't happy about being pregnant. I went back to an older save and did that before getting her pregnant and it all works now.

Aug 14, 2017
recipe you get after doing ziva's temple quest and can have sex with frida, go to ziva and she will give you the recipe (specifics at the 0.61 walkthrough)
I don't know where to find the walkthrough. The only recipes I got for doing any quest were for fertility and infertility potions. Are there any other quests for Ziva? If so, how do I start them? Are you certain it's from Ziva?

darkfire02

Sep 6, 2017
I don't know where to find the walkthrough. The only recipes I got for doing any quest were for fertility and infertility potions. Are there any other quests for Ziva? If so, how do I start them? Are you certain it's from Ziva?
Page 45 post #895 has the walkthrough for version .65 and it has answers to all your questions. And yes Ziva teaches you the recipe after you do the puppies quest for Frida and try to have sex with her.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
there's also the spirit potion from goblin shaman

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Hey Everyone, I just got my first version of this game. I think the game itself is really cool and pretty well thought out so far, and I look forward to future updates THANKS! to the author for all your hard work:p
With tahat said, I have a technical problem I can't figure out. This carry's through All RPG Maker games I currently have, And to be honest I don't know shit.! So when I enter dungeons or most buildings the graphics seem to be buffering, and there is a lag between keystrokes and movement on screen, this doesn't happen on the world map (for a most part) sometimes it will carry over to the W/M when I leave a dungeon or building. I was wondering if it could be a setting maybe, or the wrong version of RPG Maker? I have tried the game on my Pc. as well as my laptop with the same result. It sucks, because I cant complete the arrow game for the Bat Breeder. Any help would be cool, and appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes