Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
it is to much lol
same daz shit ower and ower again.Ther is and diferent lenguage on yapanis
FUCK YOU
copl daz rendered picture this .Ewry of this shit is daz or sex vila or illusion and they wont money? This is illegal asshols stol work from another
you dont hawe money from me asshol
Put the kettle on and breathe.

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
it is to much lol
same daz shit ower and ower again.Ther is and diferent lenguage on yapanis
FUCK YOU
copl daz rendered picture this .Ewry of this shit is daz or sex vila or illusion and they wont money? This is illegal asshols stol work from another
you dont hawe money from me asshol
Do you even have any idea what you are talking about? Do you think these images come from some magical pixie bank that just squirt them out for you? You buy props (furniture, rocks, trees, wigs clothes) compose them (adjusting arms, legs, fingers, etc.) to make a scene, add lighting and cameras. The Dev has spent hundreds of hours creating these images, so you can get a game for next to nothing (likely nothing in your case). What do you expect the Dev to do, model every asset from scratch, on modeling software he developed himself, using an OS he created himself?
Modeling a single prop can take days, if the dev had to create all the props himself, there wouldn't be time to develop a game. There are people who make and sell props, and there are people who use those props to create images. You usually don't do both, unless you have large amount of people working for you.
If you don't like the game, don't play it, but keep your rude, ignorant comments to yourself.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Ok i just looked and don't see any hints on getting the panties from the guard house for Victoria. Tried the fire and got the guard away from the door but there is still a guard upstairs. Anyone have a hint??

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
I'm waiting until 0.2 comes out and if it's still just messing around, I'll quit downloading this for a personal game to play. It seems like the witch is the only semi-original character.
I do like that it's not incest focused and is set in medieval times.
Good workkkkkkkk :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
If I can find the time I will rework the walk through from .65 as it is outdated and kinda weird in its set up. I was thinking setting it up by each lady's quest line. Anyone got a better idea as they are not connected in any way.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a way to get a slave for the basement in the mistress's house ? I visit the dungeon and click a chair it mentions that i should get a slave, that is why i asked..

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
Is there a way to get a slave for the basement in the mistress's house ? I visit the dungeon and click a chair it mentions that i should get a slave, that is why i asked..
need to stun a bat breeder then capture it by attacking it, then go to dark elf and tell her to keep it

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
anyone knows how to deal with frida bug? gave her like 20 vegetables but she still won't give me wolf pup or let me sleep in her bed

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
anyone knows how to deal with frida bug? gave her like 20 vegetables but she still won't give me wolf pup or let me sleep in her bed
Create the potion to make your little member bigger then go to her and make her happy. That is what worked for me.. lol

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes