Maodz

Feb 5, 2018
Does anyone can give me an old save file? i lost my old ones and i don't want to start again

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I can't wait for next updates. I'll have to congratulate the mayor over his new child .Those potions are labeled in small print.. mistakes can happen

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017

I was made aware of a bug concerning the lingerie scene with Victoria. The bug prevented you from replaying that scene (I forgot to flip a switch when you gave her the outfit).
This version fixes this (should also work for players who already have given her the outfit).

Other than that fix, the game is exactly the same.

beast

May 4, 2017
No need for a walkthroug is a very small update first go to zira the witch she gone tell you she needs guards for the temple she gone ask you to tell the mayor for help next you go to mayor house ask him for help to give you guards he gone refuse cuz he need them for the village next go to the bar ask for help to the drunk soldier provoke him tell him is usless because he is drunk he gone get angry and leave the bar next go the right in goblin forest go down near the entrance of goblin village you gone find him sleep ask him to join then go to zira after you talk with zira go to village the drunk soldier gone stay to village you and zira gone go to the cemitery go to the left of village you gone encounter the thief fight them and continue in cemitery is small puzzle with pillar of light you need tonsolve that to open the secret door after you finish inside outside you gone fight some mummy ghouls after you finish return to village and zira gone stay there with the drunk soldier to wait that finish the quest for this update now for the wife of mayor after 7 days she gone come and collect the payment for rent just sleep in morning just go down to the first floor if she dont apear go sleep again and do the same until she apear and ask you coin you tell her you dont have them she gone ask you to do something you gone retrive pants from the guard in the tower in village what to do next go in the middle of the village ask the whore to seduce the captain for 200 coins and next go burn one fat pig in the same place wheen you spy the mayor wife to distract the guard tower and steel the pants you gone buy some new clothes gone get some reward for steel the pants and i think that is all for this update.
there is also a quest with the goblin chick.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017

I was made aware of a bug concerning the lingerie scene with Victoria. The bug prevented you from replaying that scene (I forgot to flip a switch when you gave her the outfit).
This version fixes this (should also work for players who already have given her the outfit).

Other than that fix, the game is exactly the same.
Updated to the Op. Ty @QAJJA

Reactions: Studmuffing

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
there is also a quest with the goblin chick.
i can't go to her place anymore, for some reason the blinking star has disappeared. so even if i have a quest for her i can't do it cuz i can't go to her village anymore and i don't know why or how to fix that. all i can do is relive the last sex we had by the tree.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Other then grinding it out, raising XP points before heading off to the castle (sorry not remembering names been awhile since I played the game) The rest goes by at a good rate, the puzzles and quests are fairly easy (at least to me)! I can't wait to try the update if I can remember everything I did and have yet to do.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes