Jul 27, 2017
I'm really interested to learn about the new scenes in this version. I'd appreciate if people who are playing share what they find. I'm not sure about playing through the entire game again.

Reactions: Do you have any

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm really interested to learn about the new scenes in this version. I'd appreciate if people who are playing share what they find. I'm not sure about playing through the entire game again.
As far as I'm aware:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ziva and Beth sadly don't get any new scenes as of now. At least that's what I found so far.

By the way, does anybody know how to rebuild the house? I haven't found that one until now.

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
well tried to save on a different slot overwriting the same one and nothing.. so now im lvl12 and still cant save LOL
what a waste of time T-T
Have you tried starting a new game and saving? Does that work? What does your folder structure look like? Do you have a 'www' folder together with the .exe file, and does the 'www' folder contain the 'save' subfolder? To clarify; saves should be in \Peasants Quest v081\www\saves\.
does your 'save' folder contain the file: global.rpgsave

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
Is there a gallery in this game where you can replay old scenes ?
Most scenes are repeatable. For those that aren't, you can learn to make a 'spirit potion' (goblin shaman will teach you). Once you have such a potion, look for blue flames/lights at the sites these scenes occurred previously. Drink the potion and you can relive the scene.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
As far as I'm aware:

Ziva and Beth sadly don't get any new scenes as of now. At least that's what I found so far.

By the way, does anybody know how to rebuild the house? I haven't found that one until now.
Beth's quest will be progressed by the time Gabriel joins the fight (after alll Beth is his daughter). For the house, just talk to the family sitting in the inn. EACH rebuilding costs 500 gold and takes around 3 days.
Ghuls cause poison and have around 60 hp, the bandits can take 2 lighting bolts but drop 20 gold. Fortunately they can be avoided on the map. Also if you miss Victoria's payment day, she'll appear the first morning you sleep in the house of pleasure charging for each day since last payment.

r2250480

Nov 5, 2017
I'm kinda lost on Ziva's new quest. The mayor has just declined me to lend some soldiers to help reclaim the temple. It says something about finding guards in the city myself. What do I do now? Who do I talk to?

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
I'm kinda lost on Ziva's new quest. The mayor has just declined me to lend some soldiers to help reclaim the temple. It says something about finding guards in the city myself. What do I do now? Who do I talk to?
Try the tavern....

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
The cheat rock must change location because it was all the way at the bottom-left for me, the chest still appears in front of the stables though.

Cheat.PNG

there

Nov 23, 2016
Well, does anyone know when the newest walkthrough is going to come out for version 8?

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Just downloaded this from the mega but I just keep getting a buzzer noise when I try to save. Any way to fix this?

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I've seen only one times, the scenes with the mayor's wife with the lingerie, dont know how to trigger it again, same for the creampies, he only cum outside, do i have to wait more days without paying her ?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
As far as I'm aware:

i think you talk to people at the tavern there are a couple with a child there you can give them money to rebuild it!

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes