J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Not going to deny that the Goblin wedding evening is one of my least favorite parts of this game to.

I read a post from Kuko before playing this where he said that that would happen (and that you should be given a choice in the near future).
So because i knew it was gonna happen i kinda "skipped" trough it....

Not going as far as "disgusting".... because like Kuko says... They are goblins.... Maybe it's in their culture.

But i also agree that as the chief's daughters husband and future chief you should be given the choice to say "Hell no, she is all mine....."

I am going to skip that wedding event in future's playthrough's until that option is given.
But according to Kuko, it will happen (maybe not this update or the next one, but it will happen)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Not going to deny that the Goblin wedding evening is one of my least favorite parts of this game to.

I read a post from Kuko before playing this where he said that that would happen (and that you should be given a choice in the near future).
So because i knew it was gonna happen i kinda "skipped" trough it....

Not going as far as "disgusting".... because like Kuko says... They are goblins.... Maybe it's in their culture.

But i also agree that as the chief's daughters husband and future chief you should be given the choice to say "Hell no, she is all mine....."

I am going to skip that wedding event in future's playthrough's until that option is given.
But according to Kuko, it will happen (maybe not this update or the next one, but it will happen)
the scheduled updates in order are : Rosy and Liandra, The Big Ladies, to be decieded

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
the scheduled updates in order are : Rosy and Liandra, The Big Ladies, to be decieded
I know,

But the Goblin "fix" would not have to be a complete update.
They could implement a temporary solution that let's you "skip" the wedding night.
Maybe boring...But that would be personally better for me for a while : ) ..

But, i am not going to suggest that Tinkerer should do something just because i think that....
I am in love with the other 99% of the game at this point, so i can live with that other 1% for a little while ; )

Confidence in what Tinkerer decides to do .

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
I agree with JD; I love 99% of the game, but there is that 1% that I either skip or can easily live without.

Is the patreon page where he will post the updates, or? 1.54 is still the latest update, yes?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I agree with JD; I love 99% of the game, but there is that 1% that I either skip or can easily live without.

Is the patreon page where he will post the updates, or? 1.54 is still the latest update, yes?
It's still the latest... 13 days left till next update's fastest release

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes