Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think that is very likely. If you didn't kill the werewolf, she will eventually turn up in town, but her appearance will be delayed while she sneaks past the wolf.
Presumably you now get to hunt down the wolf anyway so that she feels safe enough to move into that house.
I can't kill it since I went the romantic path...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
She will move into Ziva's abandoned cottage If you killed the werewolf. If you didn't, he will scare her off.
I think that is very likely. If you didn't kill the werewolf, she will eventually turn up in town, but her appearance will be delayed while she sneaks past the wolf.
Presumably you now get to hunt down the wolf anyway so that she feels safe enough to move into that house.
What?
You romanced the werewolf?!!?
I mean, hairy can be hot, but in this case, I don't see it.
Damn it ! ... you scared me there for a bit I thought I would be forced to chose the cuck route instead of the romantic route like Kukothemadhatter, in case of the werewolf. I got no issue just going out hunting and fighting the werewolf... or like 10 of em to avoid NTR and get more hot monster girls to take up residence in the area. Heck i'd even kill all the other males in the town/village I don't care just get my MC more hotties to bang. I am already very much interested in killing that guard that patrols the mayor's house not just for perpetually trying to bust the MC and tossing him in Jail while he is trying to bust a nut but also cause he won't stand still and him moving around non-stop in the backgrounds eats more of my ram.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So the wolf is still there, you just haven't seen it yet...
That's why I am excited to one day rip its head off and wash the forest with it's blood, decorate the trees with it's guts and feed werewolf Jerky to Baldur :devilish: eh... honorably fight and defeat the noble horny creature and make a rug out of it's fur for Gretta's cottage.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
That's why I am excited to one day rip its head off and wash the forest with it's blood, decorate the trees with it's guts and feed werewolf Jerky to Baldur :devilish: eh... honorably fight and defeat the noble horny creature and make a rug out of it's fur for Gretta's cottage.
How are planning to make a rug of something bloodied and shredded to pieces with bits burned by lightning ?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How are planning to make a rug of something bloodied and shredded to pieces with bits burned by lightning ?
Who cares about the fur? It's the teeth you need. They will be one of the ingredients for the new potion needed to perfect your shape-shifting.
At our level Lightening is just overkill ... gonna just need to stab that thing a couple of times then skin it... sell all the merch we make out of it ?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I hit a bear for 200 damage once... using the normal attack
Shit.
I don't know exactly what level i was, but i know for sure that i topped that by a huge amount : P.
But then again, i did spend a couple hours just farming Goblins, bears and Swine.

To pledge one would need a bank account
Bank account would be handy, but as a person who lives in The Netherlands..... It's kinda difficult to process someone not having a bank account ; ).... hell, my 12 year old niece just got her first bank account a couple days ago :p.

Don't get me wrong, i understand that certain countries may not have that luxury....It's just difficult to process ; )

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Shit.
I don't know exactly what level i was, but i know for sure that i topped that by a huge amount : P.
But then again, i did spend a couple hours just farming Goblins, bears and Swine.

Bank account would be handy, but as a person who lives in The Netherlands..... It's kinda difficult to process someone not having a bank account ; ).... hell, my 12 year old niece just got her first bank account a couple days ago :p.

Don't get me wrong, i understand that certain countries may not have that luxury....It's just difficult to process ; )
It's that I'm working on commission so I would pay a shitton of operating fees

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes