My precious

Apr 8, 2019
Greetings fellow peasants,
I would like to know if I miss something in 1.54. I have 47 quests. 38 Completed. 9 Available.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it all for 1.54?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
UPDATE by Tinkerer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Time for some castration killing... let's see if we can get some Gold from the mayor by handeing him some Monster Cocks... might help with his erectial problems^^
As long as it's avoidable/optional I don't care if there is an NTR option. Whatever those things are they are going to probably be slaughter regardless of if they do get to bang Liandra or don't.
As always thanks for sharing the update.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Unless that's the MC, I don't see how looks could be deceiving
I am hoping that is the moment right before the Insertion just a split second before MC yells "LEROY JENKINS" and rushes in cleaving that skin colored goblin thing in half with the Zweihander. If not then that better be an alternate optional NTR scene and not more forced cuckolding bullshit.

Is it just me or does her vagina really does look weird in the pic ? maybe it is just a low quality picture ? It looks dark as if something's stuffed in there peeking between the lips.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

mynamez2

Oct 11, 2017
i can't download new walkthrough (in change-log : 1.51 Link) bcuz of some unknown firewall sht :( can someone upload it in MEGA/NOPY/etc ? thank you

Update: thx now I have it. I can send it to u if u had download problem :) feel free to ask

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
can somebody tell me about incest contain? And can we avoid ntr?
So I curious
Note : this game has incest & ntr tag... So I curious about the tag
NTR is only forced in one scene which the developer plans to patch out when he updates the goblin content, so to avoid NTR just don't marry Shakala the goblin chief. Fuck her three times and when she asks MC to marry her tell her you need time to consider it.

As for incest, the MC has a daughter with a dark elf the daughter is a Succubus that grows up super fast and if you use the decensor patch you can be a good daddy to a succubus.

Feb 1, 2019
3 questions
i did not give to victoria her lingerie when she came to visit me in the rent house and now she is pregnant there will be other opportunity to give her the lingerie?

there will be erevi pregnant's replay scene? when mc gave her the lingerie because i think there is none in the game

and there will be more pregnancy for erevy in the future ?:)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
NTR is only forced in one scene which the developer plans to patch out when he updates the goblin content, so to avoid NTR just don't marry Shakala the goblin chief. Fuck her three times and when she asks MC to marry her tell her you need time to consider it.
You can safely accept, just don't hunt the yeti for her dress
there will be erevi pregnant's replay scene? when mc gave her the lingerie because i think there is none in the game
You can repeat it once the daughter is pregnant.
And erevi can have up to 4 kids, succubus excluded

Reactions: Zeca Suez
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes