Teldu

Apr 10, 2019
I agree.
6 different colored pillars.
6 different colored Rooms.

One might think that 1+1=2....
But unfortunately for most people it's 1=Ask question directly.

I honestly can't think of 1 thing in this game that didn't make sense or that required more than a couple second of brainpower.
It's called color blindness. This section is a serious issue for some of us.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
they seemed more pissed off at not having the freedom to roam outside the graveyard and feed on whoever they want, didn't seem like the "living forever is so sad watching my friends die is so depressing" type o
At least they didn't sparkle as if they were covered in tinkerbell's squirt

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
At least they didn't sparkle as if they were covered in tinkerbell's squirt
Either I wasn't being subtle enough or you are Batman, cause you caught all the clues there Detective that is exactly what I was secretly pointing towards.
For the record I would love to make Tinkerbell squirt.
Tinkerer is just lurking around and laughing at what we write...
The Tinkerer doesn't lurk here... he is in there in his goblin cave tinkering away.
Unless he has a secret alternate account to watch us as we scheme away in the thread.
My guess.
Potion that changed the MC into that goblin in order to "save" her.
He wouldn't need a Potion he has the summon spell and that spell is long overdue for an upgrade. We got that spell pretty early on.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
He wouldn't need a Potion he has the summon spell and that spell is long overdue for an upgrade. We got that spell pretty early on.
but what if we need a spirit potion to find out what hapened near the well? and if the grumpkins and the troll were going to rape Liandra why would they tie her?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
but what if we need a spirit potion to find out what hapened near the well? and if the grumpkins and the troll were going to rape Liandra why would they tie her?
The Spirit potion would need some editing for that... cause the way I understand it the potion lets the MC Relive his own memories and not just see any event that took place in the location in the past. :unsure:
hmmm I don't follow... wouldn't they have to tie up Liandra if they grumpkins were going to rape her ? they wouldn't expect an elven warrior to just sit back as they had her way with her. Don't think even those grumpkins are That stupid...
though I could be wrong maybe they are really that stupid and only managed to get the upper hand on her cause of the big ass troll thing they have with them.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes