Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
One way or another.... Liandra's gonna be pregnant with MC
Fortunately that is a large part of the upcoming update... well Rose's Intro is #1 then Liandra's pregnancy, then Liandra's quest and finally the addition of wheat.
Wonder is now since Liandra will be preggers will she also need a proper living establishment ? will we be slowly turning Northern forest into Weirdwood's Northern Expansion ? wouldn't mind building her and Gwyn houses there. and maybe do the same for new human/humanish characters that get added to the game... maybe even turn some of it into farm land for rent free growing of crops ? or some kinda Pig sty later on to raise pigs or sheep or chickens ? which the 6 kids with mia can look after for a stable income for the Family So MC can go away from home for a week or so without Mia bitching about it.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the stable income is supposed to be guaranteed by the Goblins, so I doubt that idea will be persued.
And I doubt Liandra is currently sleeping in the well or on the ground... maybe she lives in a treehouse around and we'll be able to visit her than.
Before becomeing a carpenter or paying high money for the one in town the MC should claim the Inn as Master of the owners daugther and father to his grandchild^^

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
MC should claim the Inn as Master of the owners daugther and father to his grandchild^^
Heck if he's gonna be claiming children he should just claim Vicky's kid and just take over the Mayor's mansion and the whole town. Just roundhouse kick the Mayor out of town :LOL: ... doubt he will be officially claiming any kids besides Mia's or it could get troublesome for him.
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

I agree about the Liandra thing she wouldn't look so pretty if she was sleeping in the dirt every night. :LOL:

The Income thing I meant more as a vanity project to beautify the game, as a justifiable income source for a family of 8 (Mia + Gretta + 6 kids, not including MC) to live off of. Not something that is actually needed by the player since there's a 20K cap on the gold you can carry and we could easily get that butchering Goblins or/and selling produce. I also doubt Tinkerer has any real plans to add anything like that but it is just a personal preference thing.

As for MC's carpentry mate don't forget he built that house extension for Mia :p so we know our boy's got skills required for building an extension for the town if needed.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Wonder is now since Liandra will be preggers will she also need a proper living establishment ? will we be slowly turning Northern forest into Weirdwood's Northern Expansion ? w
That's a good idea
maybe even turn some of it into farm land for rent free growing of crops ? o
First the mayor gotta go
without Mia bitching about it.
Hey! That's your waifu's granddaughter
doubt he will be officially claiming any kids besides Mia's or it could get troublesome for him.
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
Our brave hero is not the brightest kind. He already attempted to claim fatherhood of Alice's kid. I doubt that when Frida's baby is born saying "it ain't mine" would be the safest choice. Victoria is different, she may ask for a name suggestion but as long as the mayor's around, it's parentage will not be disclosed

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Can I ask a question about the slave?
If you choose the option of orgasm changes something?
i can have oral sex without the game over ?

Sorry for my bad english. i'm not american :/

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
First the mayor gotta go
Oh you know these little backwater podunk towns... people go missing all the time in such places... no wonder with all those bears and goblins around a Little old man with erectile dysfunction can get into plenty of life ending accidents... I am sure the MC being a nice boy would bring the Bear or other animal to justice.

Hey! That's your waifu's granddaughter
You have no proof that whining little air head is anyway related to that silver haired goddess.

Our brave hero is not the brightest kind. He already attempted to claim fatherhood of Alice's kid. I doubt that when Frida's baby is born saying "it ain't mine" would be the safest choice. Victoria is different, she may ask for a name suggestion but as long as the mayor's around, it's parentage will not be disclosed
So far the MC has been both Smart and Dumb, Submissive and Dominant. I think it all depends on how Tinkerer wants the story to go... sure the Player can make a choice here and there and shut off entire sections of the content by doing so but it all depends on if Tinkerer decides to give us a smart option along with an average one or a dumb one. Like telling the Tavern owner AKA Big Papa Pimp about the parentage doesn't end the game right there. But just joking about pleasuring Magdha or the vampy's gets you a game over. SO if Tinkerer wills it the MC will have a smart way to get out of the sticky messes he has made in all those wombs or Tinkerer will just make him get through it all with pure dumb luck. Unless Tinkerer plans to make it one of those games where the MC dies at the end by being ripped apart by a mob of angry baby mamas.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh you know these little backwater podunk towns... people go missing all the time in such places... no wonder with all those bears and goblins around a Little old man with erectile dysfunction can get into plenty of life ending accidents... I am sure the MC being a nice boy would bring the Bear or other animal to justice
The vampires could have a drink and MC would have a body to recover
But just joking about pleasuring Magdha or the vampy's gets you a game over. SO
The vampires technically picked pleasure, they were hungry
...that was another option for the last poll... but since there was no passiv gain (like money from Goblins or fast travel by daughter) it didn't score so well
But it had new potions, pregnant vampires

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
The vampires could have a drink and MC would have a body to recover
... that has to be the most perfect way to complete the quest the Mayor gave the MC for the cemetery... Hilariously Ironic too.

As for the vampire ladies yeah... it was just bad timing to suggest pleasure when they were starving just waking up from a long nap.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
... that has to be the most perfect way to complete the quest the Mayor gave the MC for the cemetery... Hilariously Ironic too.

As for the vampire ladies yeah... it was just bad timing to suggest pleasure when they were starving just waking up from a long nap.
Hans is already limp, would make a good ghoul to stand guard when MC bangs Victoria

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Hans is already limp, would make a good ghoul to stand guard when MC bangs Victoria
Hans ? that's the mayor's Name ? :unsure:
Wouldn't mind a scene where MC throat fucks Vicky without her being under the influence of Mind control, don't think she appreciates the super helpful MC enough. Also don't recall any of the other scenes with her having any BJs.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Personally I prefer the idea of the MC finding the Vampire Sister's master in the back of the bat breader cave and slay him, turning his former victims, i.e. the sisters into fertile and eternally grateful women.
Presenting the mayor a proof for the kill and get that measly reward money on the way... maybe spend 1000 G on a set of new dresses and find new accomodation for the sisters.... a graveyard can't be good for the skin/health if you are alive^^

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Personally I prefer the idea of the MC finding the Vampire Sister's master in the back of the bat breader cave and slay him, turning his former victims, i.e. the sisters into fertile and eternally grateful women
:unsure: I think it would be better for the MC to slay the master and take over his Coven To get himself an army of Undeads. Don't think the women would exactly be thankful to have their never ending life replaced with that of a mortal, they seemed more pissed off at not having the freedom to roam outside the graveyard and feed on whoever they want, didn't seem like the "living forever is so sad watching my friends die is so depressing" type of vampires.
Maybe MC could use one of those 'phylactery' device/artifact/thingies that Lich's use to store souls and power. you know... to control the Master's horde ? or some kinda Blood binding/dominion spell ?

do i deny everything to erevi or come clean about my daughter??
It's inconsequential either way, personally telling her everything is funnier.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes