• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I think it'll be pretty simple. Later on you will have a stun spell that lets you take enemies as prisoners.
They are required as sacrifice for the vampire sisters or as sacrifices for the mating ritual in the tower of dread.
If I recall correctly, you get an item out of the interaction, so simply identifying the item's ID should suffice to let you add it to the inventory. Though be aware different enemies are treated differently, so an option as to which enemy to be added as captive would be needed.
I keep stuning enemies like orcs and goblins but then nothing happend, and i dont recibe any sacrifice for it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I keep stuning enemies like orcs and goblins but then nothing happend, and i dont recibe any sacrifice for it.
Since Nergal hates the guts of them they are not fitting sacrifices anyway... aside of that Bandits need to be defeated in battle with a rope at hand (inventory)... only female Batbreeders can be captured with the stun spell as far as I recall

meteor28

Mar 29, 2020
How can I trigger the sex scene between the succubus & the MC??!!
I did it on one of the previous versions but on this one, it's like there's no such a scene...!!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Since Nergal hates the guts of them they are not fitting sacrifices anyway... aside of that Bandits need to be defeated in battle with a rope at hand (inventory)... only female Batbreeders can be captured with the stun spell as far as I recall
You can capture Goblins. Dunno about orcs tho.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
So where can i download it??
you don't even need to download it actually. you can just create a .txt file in the www folder, name it Censorship.txt and write Off into it. the files are already there. the game just needs to read Off in that file to show them.

Chaos Angel

Nov 9, 2017
It seems that the whole "missing boyfriend" quest from Rosy is completely stuck. As far as I can remember in one of the previous versions, you have to talk to the guard that is outside of the inn where the earth and trees are scorched to get information to continue. Now unfortunately I did the newer, not yet completed quest first where the woman wants to go to the cemetery and then the inn nearby, which then obviously triggers the whole plague werewolf bit and up to the castle. The guard, that as far as I can remember has the dialogue to continue the "missing boyfriend" quest, obviously gets slaughtered by that werewolf, effectively cutting you off from a few quests which includes getting to the dragon and the large gem for the temple, which in turn obviously barres you from any future quests that leads down that path.

It obviously takes quite a few hours playing to get to a point where you get to those quest lines. So restarting the game to try and get the quests completed in a certain order is just not a possibility. Obviously playing the game for so long means that people enjoy figuring out the puzzles, so it is quite an enjoyable game, even if the animations where removed. In other words quite a good story line. Just need some kind of fix for that quest, like a new guard being recruited by the in keeper if someone accidentally started the unfinished quest with the castle first.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It seems that the whole "missing boyfriend" quest from Rosy is completely stuck. As far as I can remember in one of the previous versions, you have to talk to the guard that is outside of the inn where the earth and trees are scorched to get information to continue. Now unfortunately I did the newer, not yet completed quest first where the woman wants to go to the cemetery and then the inn nearby, which then obviously triggers the whole plague werewolf bit and up to the castle. The guard, that as far as I can remember has the dialogue to continue the "missing boyfriend" quest, obviously gets slaughtered by that werewolf, effectively cutting you off from a few quests which includes getting to the dragon and the large gem for the temple, which in turn obviously barres you from any future quests that leads down that path.

It obviously takes quite a few hours playing to get to a point where you get to those quest lines. So restarting the game to try and get the quests completed in a certain order is just not a possibility. Obviously playing the game for so long means that people enjoy figuring out the puzzles, so it is quite an enjoyable game, even if the animations where removed. In other words quite a good story line. Just need some kind of fix for that quest, like a new guard being recruited by the in keeper if someone accidentally started the unfinished quest with the castle first.
It's not the guard but the owner of the Inn holding those infos... normally the guards will only be around AFTER you restored the temple...
and most of your "obvious" reasons are only obvious to your own gameplay... you can reach that part in the story by concentrating on the main Quest in about 2-3 hours actually

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
While on the quest to activate the Waystones, in the company of Erevi's daughter, the MC passed through Shakala's camp (because I mistakenly thought the Goblin Valley waystone needed to be activated). On the way by, the "Her First Hunt" event triggered, with the argument between Shakala and her daughter, and the MC was asked if he would accompany the daughter on the hunt. I chose "not right now", because I was in the middle of the other quest. Now, I can't get the event to re-trigger, and the daughter is not in the camp or at the Goblin' King's castle.
I have the exact same problem. Is there a solution or just to start over ?

Reactions: thwartme

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
I have the exact same problem. Is there a solution or just to start over ?
I'd say yes. But do a save edit and give yourself a ton of money only to speed the beginning up. Will be also unfinishable, if you meet the dragon and get the crystal without also grabbing the key so, beware.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes