• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
I want my revenge in the next update my backstabbing Edgar the costume seller corrupted my precious Erevi daughter. My poor innocent child had to give him a blowjob i just saw the cum in her lips he will pay .
I am with you in that but you could avoid that by give her 500 coins.You was a little stingy there.

Chaos Angel

Nov 9, 2017
It's not the guard but the owner of the Inn holding those infos... normally the guards will only be around AFTER you restored the temple...
and most of your "obvious" reasons are only obvious to your own gameplay... you can reach that part in the story by concentrating on the main Quest in about 2-3 hours actually

My memory might be acting up a bit, haha. Well if you say it's supposed to be the owner, then the dialog is broken for some reason, because the guy only allows me to buy a meal and rent a room. Nothing else besides that is available. And yes I have spoken to pretty much every character in the game, multiple times, to see if they might have extra dialog on this, but I don't see anything. Even tried repeatedly speaking to Rosy about her missing boyfriend and still nothing. 2-3 hours wasted to replay it yes, unfortunately not everyone has that kind of time to replay a game to a specific point. I'll just have to wait a few updates and replay the game from the start, since I understand that there are bugs in all programming and takes time to sort out. Either way, still a good story, even if it still has a few bugs to sort out.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My memory might be acting up a bit, haha. Well if you say it's supposed to be the owner, then the dialog is broken for some reason, because the guy only allows me to buy a meal and rent a room. Nothing else besides that is available. And yes I have spoken to pretty much every character in the game, multiple times, to see if they might have extra dialog on this, but I don't see anything. Even tried repeatedly speaking to Rosy about her missing boyfriend and still nothing. 2-3 hours wasted to replay it yes, unfortunately not everyone has that kind of time to replay a game to a specific point. I'll just have to wait a few updates and replay the game from the start, since I understand that there are bugs in all programming and takes time to sort out. Either way, still a good story, even if it still has a few bugs to sort out.
I am not 100% confident about this... but if I remember correctly you need to stay at the inn for several days as the owner will open up and tell you more each day... have you tried staying over and talk to him again?
How did you unlock the inn location?
Your description indicate you got there with the Witchhuntress so did you ever find the diaries of the previous priestesses in the temple?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Anybody know the release date of next update?
Tinkerer did say its going steady, but first we getting a demo/test version again.
full and done will be end of the month most likely

Unpopular opinion: This game needs more ntr.
luckly is a unpopular opinion, the stuff of sharing he still gets hate for everytime
so lets dont do that, sorry for the people who likes it but the less hate he gets the better

Sep 15, 2020
Tinkerer did say its going steady, but first we getting a demo/test version again.
full and done will be end of the month most likely

luckly is a unpopular opinion, the stuff of sharing he still gets hate for everytime
so lets dont do that, sorry for the people who likes it but the less hate he gets the better
Hope proper update come's in by the October at least.

Reactions: egjddddddd

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I'd say more NTR, but have the option to disable it for those of us who don't want it. Like the werewolf scene. People who complain can shut up as its not their game. Let the creator create! Also, this opinion applies equally to my...opinion. LOL

Reactions: FgtRtd

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Once Ziva gives you the "Let There Be Light!" quest, go to the library in the Temple (bottom floor) & read the diary. THEN go to the Inn & search the burned patch for the chest with Enhanced Fertility & u can then ask the Innkeeper about the patch. As about the patch, then the beast, then where to find it.

You should now be able to visit the dragon.

Reactions: FgtRtd

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'd say more NTR, but have the option to disable it for those of us who don't want it. Like the werewolf scene. People who complain can shut up as its not their game. Let the creator create! Also, this opinion applies equally to my...opinion. LOL
Here's the what I dont understand (please dont get pissed genuine curiosity on my part). NTR (proper not just sharing) is the act of someone else taking you're girl away, the act of losing someone to someone else... I just dont get the appeal. Why do people WANT to get outplayed & lose put on sex with a hot babes?

Again just curious, each yo there own.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes