zerox_killer

Jun 14, 2017
Maybe the Beth quest should about her stable being foreclosed on account of her father's old debts. The stable isn't financially afloat and now that she's pregnant she can't continue to work. Maybe her father and MC are tasked with hunting specific animals to improve the quality of life of the stable and to pay off the debt.

Reactions: DomWolf

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I think Jenny looks pretty fine to me (if that's who Tinkerer actually means) and did you guys notice that she already got a rework? Atleast if you look at her portrait. It used to look quite different but I noticed she looks different now when talking to her. In any case I like the way she looks. Can never have enough mature/milfy characters in Peasant's Quest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think Jenny looks pretty fine to me (if that's who Tinkerer actually means) and did you guys notice that she already got a rework? Atleast if you look at her portrait. It used to look quite different but I noticed she looks different now when talking to her. In any case I like the way she looks. Can never have enough mature/milfy characters in Peasant's Quest.
I actualy agree she looks like she has been re-worked a little. Less age lines in her festures... I'm not against her she just never crossed my radar lol

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
Weird problem...

Ashes to ashes... I can't open the Castle door... I've created the shard rings and the shard bolt (according to my objectives).
The rings are not in my inventory so I'm not able to open the door!

Anyone know whats going on?

Thanks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Weird problem...

Ashes to ashes... I can't open the Castle door... I've created the shard rings and the shard bolt (according to my objectives).
The rings are not in my inventory so I'm not able to open the door!

Anyone know whats going on?

Thanks
Which door are you trying to open?
There are 2 entrances... one is hidden behind some greenery and the other one is the closed gatehouse

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No, its not in my inventory...

Do u have a save before this mission? Or a little bit earlier?
When you are going to the castle you should have a party of 4... You, Oksana and 2 recruits from the order of light... the question is wether or not you might have given the shard ring to those 2 new NPCs

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have checked; they do not have rings
Can you Upload a Picture of the Players "Armor" Inventory?
And one of the equipment screen of him or Oksana?

Worst case scenarion.... have you sold the rings to the Blacksmith in order to buy other Weapons and armor?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There is although miller's wife if you burn their house)
HOLY S#@! I did not even think of her... but she dosent have a face portrait & Tink mentioned they did... but if you are right then that man could be the Miller. But if that is the case the I feel like Tink misled everyone becaues:
1) the husband is apparently not in the game yet.
2)was like the 2nd NPC added to the game.

By clues it all points to Jenny imo but would be interesting if you're right.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes