PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
wish Mia's grandmother would become a love interest as well.
(with perhaps a different model.)
or perhaps mc's grandmother or someone else entirely.

there is so much variation in the game regarding women/monsters.
but there is no gilf.
there are a couple great milfs (especially fond of the elven mother.)

not saying that he should, because there is already so much variation.
(and he should do whatever he wants to do.)
but, personally i would like it a lot.
I see you are a man of culture. Literally, Luthien is a GILF. But I agree the game needs more "more mature" women.... And Mrs. Miller too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stil996

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Dont think people are against more Gilf/older woman but also has to do with the story around it. So its wait and see where Tinkerer will take us

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Dont think people are against more Gilf/older woman but also has to do with the story around it. So its wait and see where Tinkerer will take us
I agree with your point about story, but that doesn't preclude the inclusion of some GILF.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
wish Mia's grandmother would become a love interest as well.
(with perhaps a different model.)
or perhaps mc's grandmother or someone else entirely.

there is so much variation in the game regarding women/monsters.
but there is no gilf.
there are a couple great milfs (especially fond of the elven mother.)

not saying that he should, because there is already so much variation.
(and he should do whatever he wants to do.)
but, personally i would like it a lot.
Technically Luthien, Erevi & Shakala are all Gilfs seeing as they are mothers of girls you can get pregnant... just saying.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I know lol

Personally I'm not a Gilf man so I dont have a hat in this ring. I just wanted ro be funny :p
i know

we just have so many younger (looking) characters.
so many exotic looking characters.
A couple mature looking character.
but apart from Luthien there is not really any older looking characters.
and i don't even count Luthien because she said herself that she is "only" xxx years old, because elves age slower.

someone like Mia's grandmother, we don't have that in the game.
that is not a complaint because there are plenty of other flavors to choose from.
just a wish. : )

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i know

we just have so many younger (looking) characters.
so many exotic looking characters.
A couple mature looking character.
but apart from Luthien there is not really any older looking characters.
and i don't even count Luthien because she said herself that she is "only" xxx years old, because elves age slower.

someone like Mia's grandmother, we don't have that in the game.
that is not a complaint because there are plenty of other flavors to choose from.
just a wish. : )
I mean we have Jenny who is 41 (I think shes the 2and oldest human character. Ziva is the oldest as her beautiful appearance is was her blessed form from 20 years ago before MC was born...)

Liandra makes a point if saying Luthien is 122 when her mother tries to say she has some good years left. This makes me beleive she is at least in the Elven equivalent of 40sh. I was speaking with Tinkerer a while back & I actually have the official ages of each girl written down somewhere.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I mean we have Jenny who is 41 (I think shes the 2and oldest human character. Ziva is the oldest as her beautiful appearance is was her blessed form from 20 years ago before MC was born...)

Liandra makes a point if saying Luthien is 122 when her mother tries to say she has some good years left. This makes me beleive she is at least in the Elven equivalent of 40sh. I was speaking with Tinkerer a while back & I actually have the official ages of each girl written down somewhere.
like i said, no real gilfs.
women in the 50/60 region.

how fun could it be?
for example Mia's grandmother.
the reason why she was so sour and why she tried to prevent the MC from being together with Mia because she had to give up on being with someone herself.
and now that she is 55/60 years old she believes she is no longer in the position to ever experience it again.

until one day she babysits the Mia's children while she is going to the store and the MC kisses her.
and she feels something she hasn't felt in a long time.
she starts to spy on Mia and the MC during their intimate time and the MC notices that and decided
to confront her about it and push further.
then the MC's special potions can come into play to make her fertile again.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How close is this to completion? Game looks awesome but I'd rather wait a year or two if it'll complete in that time.
I don't think it's possible to say... I doubt even Tinkerer has a clear idea how long it will be... Personally I wouldn't bet on it being completed anytime soon, Mrs Miller hasn't even been fleshed out yet!

Its never ending
Hopefully :)

Magdha

Sep 7, 2023
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3641694

So, after returning to the office I've had some time to work on the new NPC's and make some more cutscene imagery. The other good news is that I managed to script all the new quests while I was away. I still have a bunch of smaller things to script, though. Like the quest logs, a couple of sex scenes, some recurring stuff and general keep-the-players-from-breaking-shit safety features. But I'm pretty confident I can start playtesting within a week from now.
Now that it will be possible to stay the night in Greyport I'm also adding bit of nightlife to the city. From now on thugs may be prowling the alleys at night. Yes, I know it's not much at the moment, but little by little I hope to breath more life into that location too. And it can be useful for those who like to fetch lunch for vampire lovers:).

Have a great weekend folks!

Tinkerer

Last News

this week's update sneak peek "teasaer" ?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
this week's update sneak peek "teasaer" ?
when Tinkerer release his Patreon messege i will post it here. i dont make them so you have to wait.

edit:
normaly on day 10 i ask for a update or teaser due than its time for some more information.
due dont want to that people feel that Tinkerer forgets to inform.

Last edited:

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Well, the vampires could be considered GILFs considering they are older than all of the other LI's except for maybe Luthien, even though they dont look it.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well, the vampires could be considered GILFs considering they are older than all of the other LI's except for maybe Luthien, even though they dont look it.
Officially the vamps are around 300yrs old. They spent roughly 100yrs with Master & the last 200yrs imprisoned before MC accidentally released them.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Officially the vamps are around 300yrs old. They spent roughly 100yrs with Master & the last 200yrs imprisoned before MC accidentally released them.
then "officially" the dragon lady might be the gilfiest of all.

doesn't make her a real gilf though. ^^

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes