pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
"Added more old (forgotten) quests to the quest journal"

As I have already finished all available contents how can I get these new additions listed in my quest journal??
You can't: unless you start a new game, of course.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
So far the only quests added from the "forgotten" that I know of is A Pet for My Girl & Size Matters!

Not sure about the rest.
There are 2 "old" quests that have been added in version 2.51: "Check Point" and "A Pet For My Girl". "Size Matters" is a very old quest ; which is not implemented into the game mechanism BTW, so it's impossible to get it into the quests list (at least it was the case until version 2.42).

See here, for instance, for more infos: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-51-tinkerer.1717/post-3060936

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There are 2 "old" quests that have been added in version 2.51: "Check Point" and "A Pet For My Girl". "Size Matters" is a very old quest ; which is not implemented into the game mechanism BTW, so it's impossible to get it into the quests list (at least it was the case until version 2.42).

See here, for instance, for more infos: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-51-tinkerer.1717/post-3060936
Size Matters & A Pet For My Girl have been added to the game. Mass For The Pious haent yet for some reason. How do u trigger Check Point?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I loaded my old save beter ...From new is boring and make mistake easy :rolleyes:
..Dev Please Add Quest indicator to show where can find new quest + more info on quests
waiting for new updates and fixes ;)(y)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Due patreon reasons about beastilaity the beth images in the stables need the patch now (lots of people forget to re-download and use the patch for the new version.)

Do you need to play the game from the start to get new content or can just take the old saves?
old saves always work but also copy the Global file over, its like the brain that sees older saves files

2.42 was 4.5GB
2.51 is near 2GB
How come? Oo

Also, did not play for half a year or so, will saves from somewhere near 2.30 work?
Tinkerer had some issues with 2.41 and 2.42. he was working on a way to make the animations work better so he didnt/forget to compress the whole deal so that is why now is way smaller

So, I have a super old save that I've been playing for a long time. And I have found an issue that I don't think I can fix without a full restart (or using someone else's save).
I can't fuck Alice anymore. She's at the temple and even had her kid but I only have the option to discipline her but she never fucks up so I can't. I saw someone say that she got reset and you have to max out her discipline again but if she never makes mistakes I can't... Any help?
just walk in and out rooms aka load screen to force her to make mistakes. that also helps for other events to trigger like rosy in the milkmachine let say

Reactions: jackacik

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Size Matters & A Pet For My Girl have been added to the game. Mass For The Pious haent yet for some reason. How do u trigger Check Point?
Do you mean that "Size Matters" has been finally added into the game mechanism (i.e. scripts) in version 2.51 ? Because, once again, it's "theoretically" in the quests list since a very long time (though impossible to get it).

Concerning the "Check Point" quest, I've not restarted the game so I can't be sure. But according to the quest, my guesses are:
- don't ask the mayor about a new job immediately: the job about the goblin ears is OK, but not the one about the witch,
- go to the north of the town (i.e. Mia's cottage) and try to get into the witch's hut area. Talking to the guards (don't know which one, AFAIR there are 2 of them) will most probably trigger this quest, as they won't allow you to pass,
- then, go and talk to the mayor.

*** Edit ***
After just checking the data files, apparently the "Size Matters!" quest has been finally implemented into the game, indeed.

Last edited:

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
I think Tinkerer should add some mechanism that if we are at certain stage of the game we can obtain the newly added quests.
Like when I hear new quests but can't see them it feels incomplete. I speed runned the entire game in 7 hours to get all the quests done before the last update now there is this news where there are newly added quests but we can't access them because we have unlocked all available content. How is that a thing?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I think Tinkerer should add some mechanism that if we are at certain stage of the game we can obtain the newly added quests.
Like when I hear new quests but can't see them it feels incomplete. I speed runned the entire game in 7 hours to get all the quests done before the last update now there is this news where there are newly added quests but we can't access them because we have unlocked all available content. How is that a thing?
tinkerer goes from the principle that people know how to import your old save file so you dont need to start over every time
and some quests need older to be done so you dont get stuck in a loop of quest

edit :
if you want to use old saves, copy over the global file if you want copy all the old saves over
due gobal file is the ''brain'' that sees the save files

or like me
keep your oldsaves somewhere and use your last save for the new version
start new save and save it in slot 1. copy/rename your old save to 1 and overwrite the newly created save
so you have all slots to save again

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Ghost_freak

Jun 13, 2020
There are some Missing Images in Stable Quest, can anyone guide me for this. And there is loop or something in the game when I complete the castle Quest and search for sacrifice, whenever I try to go out of castle a spider animation starts and stops near the wall. I don't know what to do after because i can't get out of the castle , it starts again if i try go go out. Please guide

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
There are some Missing Images in Stable Quest, can anyone guide me for this. And there is loop or something in the game when I complete the castle Quest and search for sacrifice, whenever I try to go out of castle a spider animation starts and stops near the wall. I don't know what to do after because i can't get out of the castle , it starts again if i try go go out. Please guide
1) the beth starter stuff is noe behind a patch due beastilty
2) it has to do with the spidergirl you can get if you (i think) interract with the wall to forward that objective

Reactions: Ghost_freak

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
2.42 was 4.5GB
2.51 is near 2GB
How come? Oo

Also, did not play for half a year or so, will saves from somewhere near 2.30 work?
I just had a look into the MEGA download repository. It also stores some older versions including the v2.50 version which was released just three days earlier than the 2.51 version. That version has also 4.5 GB.
In the root folder there is also a patch.zip. But that one just seems to be a fix for the v2.51 version.

I had a look into both the v2.50 and the v2.51 zip files. The major difference seems to be the size of the \www\img\ subfolder.
Right now it looks more like the uploaders made a mistake and linked the compressed versions instead of the original full format versions to where the full format versions belong.
Maybe this should be corrected.
Some people here - like me for example - actually prefer the full version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Argrond

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
2.50 is a test version. I don't think that it has anything different except compression of videos and images.

All files were directly transferred from Tink mega to my mega and they are the only available. Tink has not clarify on why the new version is much smaller than before. I have no problem with the new version so far. Not sure about earlier contents because I've already done 95 quests.

The patch file is for mia pregnant sex Spirit potion when she max out with children. You need that one for 2.51.

The black screen in stable: you need the decensor patch in the 1st page as M3ntir posted above. It also allows incest contents.

Reactions: Argrond
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes