Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Where are the spider eggs for the witch? I search around and I only find crystalized eggs...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ok, I took those eggs but gave them to the sorceres for the ritual. Now I go back and the cave is empty. I think this game is so stupid...
Next is to get her a sacrifice

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please ignore this for the Spider eggs and the witch, this is for later in the game.

Last edited:

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, this game, although seems very promising totally sucks. The witch, after I gave her the ingredients disappeared and the female goblin, after at least 50 reloads, never appears... These games are supposed to be fun not busting balls...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ok, this game, although seems very promising totally sucks. The witch, after I gave her the ingredients disappeared and the female goblin, after at least 50 reloads, never appears... These games are supposed to be fun not busting balls...
The Witch

The Female Goblin

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks, but I've already did that. I've slept two times and reloaded like 50 times trying to get the female goblin. I have a lot of time but not for reloading a game to just get a random encounter...
Must be a bug then because i didn't need to reload nowhere near those numbers (more like 10 times). Or you are really unlucky.

I usually avoid those kind of 3D models game but this one is kinda nice.

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks, but I've already did that. I've slept two times and reloaded like 50 times trying to get the female goblin. I have a lot of time but not for reloading a game to just get a random encounter...
Did you talk to the mayor and get the reword then go back to the witch.
Also have you tried a new game. I have noticed that if you try to use an old save with a new version it causes a lot of bug.

Reactions: Stakos

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Did you talk to the mayor and get the reword then go back to the witch.
Also have you tried a new game. I have noticed that if you try to use an old save with a new version it causes a lot of bug.
That must be it, you might have forgotten to go back to the Mayor after complete the witch quest.

Reactions: Stakos

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
So, I'm currently doing the Witch quest in the temple, I got past the exploding floor thing but how do I solve the second puzzle? I just can't figure it out and I got bore of being stuck

EDIT: nvm, someone had already asked it here

Last edited:

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to produce the "fertility potion" to pregnant the tower witch?.
Do all the tasks for the witch north of town. When the magic cup she wants has been retrieved you can make the potion back at her place. You'll need to be on okay terms with the woman in the stable in order to buy horse semen which is one of the ingredients.

juanstrong

Jun 5, 2017
Do all the tasks for the witch north of town. When the magic cup she wants has been retrieved you can make the potion back at her place. You'll need to be on okay terms with the woman in the stable in order to buy horse semen which is one of the ingredients.
Ready! ... it's done! thanks for your help

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes