The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I still prefer Ren'py because 95% of RPGM have grindy, boring gameplay.
Literally, every Ren'py game I played had either grindy gameplay or no gameplay at all and it was just click and read. So the same argument still applies to LITERALLY EVERY OTHER engine used.

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
Ok, I took those eggs but gave them to the sorceres for the ritual. Now I go back and the cave is empty. I think this game is so stupid...
All resources regenerate at the beginning of each week. Just skip forward a few (max 7) days.

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks, but I've already did that. I've slept two times and reloaded like 50 times trying to get the female goblin. I have a lot of time but not for reloading a game to just get a random encounter...
The first time you encounter a dead goblin, you'll just get a warning. After that there is about a 1/3 chance of her popping up.
The randomness generator of the engine can be a bit odd/uneven. So sometimes you are just unlucky. Her events should respawn every time you leave the goblin forest, so just leave and enter again. Also, be aware that the events pop up in a few random locations.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Guys, where i can get another Fallus....Gitantus ... Potion that makes ur dick bigger..
The first one i used with the giant woman with the wolfs..
Now i dont have one for the Orc woman, she eats me.. doesnt matter what i answer..

it looks like a dead end, cuz i used the potion with giant lady.. game design error

Apr 3, 2017
Guys, where i can get another Fallus....Gitantus ... Potion that makes ur dick bigger..
The first one i used with the giant woman with the wolfs..
Now i dont have one for the Orc woman, she eats me.. doesnt matter what i answer..

it looks like a dead end, cuz i used the potion with giant lady.. game design error
You have a recipe in your "Key Items" to make more. Honestly, I'm more confused with the fertility potions in this update. Used to be you drank one and were good for the day, but now it won't let me drink one from the item screen. Am I missing something? Are they contextual now like the gigantus potions?

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
"key items" i only have
-Recipe Maigc WAter
-Recipe Agility Potion
-Recipe Healing Potion
-Recipe Poison
thats it..

i guess i get later the recipe from the dealer, i cant get his stuff from the orcs, so can teach me the recipe..

Apr 3, 2017
"key items" i only have
-Recipe Maigc WAter
-Recipe Agility Potion
-Recipe Healing Potion
-Recipe Poison
thats it..

i guess i get later the recipe from the dealer, i cant get his stuff from the orcs, so can teach me the recipe..
Weird. I'm pretty sure that recipe comes from the witch north of town. Maybe you need to buy it again...?

Reactions: hancok333

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Hello guys, i need little help, i can't push that BOX to the Rat hole please help. upload_2017-9-24_22-12-47.png

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
no i cant buy from her, she want me to find a MAP.. dont have another option..
i guess i have to start from the beginning.. :(

btw: is there any scene with the giant woman and her wolf or puppies ?

Apr 3, 2017
Hello guys, i need little help, i can't push that BOX to the Rat hole please help. View attachment 22454
Catch one of the dungeon rats.

no i cant buy from her, she want me to find a MAP.. dont have another option..
i guess i have to start from the beginning.. :(

btw: is there any scene with the giant woman and her wolf or puppies ?
Or you could do the map quest and see if it lands you the potions:)

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
and where i can find a map.. ? she said some one rich.. the only reach one should be also the dealer.. i tried every NPC, no option for buying a map.. where did get the map ?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes