Sep 24, 2017
I have the weirdest feeling that this is how western monsters girls are compared to eastern monster girls. One is cute is sexy while the other is just female and bang-able.

Reactions: dussalant

zier

Sep 20, 2017
Muttdoggy needs to update his 1st post since that link is dead and the changelog is outdated and yeah i saw the other link

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
Where can I find the map? I have a feeling that the merchant has it and that i need to get his merchandise. But I used the potion for the giantess so I can't complete the quest. I can't ask the witch for the potion recipe because I have to find the map so I am probably stuck in a loop and am completely screwed. :(

Last edited:

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
What is the use of that ..thing in the dungeon..i mean where will i get my slave..and who is it?
You can capture a Bat Breeder in the cave wear you usually find the bats. Stun the breeder then bring her back to the shrine and you will get an option to put her in the dungeon.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Is there a special spot to find the boars ? from Tinkerer's save, I already have 7 carcasses, but can't find a single last boar.

edit : Found a boar north of the main village, just before the witch house, don't know if there are a lot of them here.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes