SunWukongIV

Jun 20, 2017
Does anybody know how to find the new Orc Girl that came with the 5.2 Update?

Edit: Nevermind just found out

Last edited:

Duke12

May 3, 2017
Anyone having a problem bring the batgirl to orgasm? Whenever I try and press the keys it either doesn't register or just auto fails? I'm using a windows laptop.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
You had 99 boars in your inventory??? Well that explains it. She'll ask you for a minimum of three boars, or whatever you have +1. So you only have to hunt one boar to fill your quota. Or is the game capped at 99?
its capped at 99 yes thats the maxed limit. And she cleary said 100 boars. i went and hunted up to 21 boars. even tho i had 99 of them.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
by the way does any one knows how to find the damn crystal for spy glass i went to the mine but didn't find any crystal.

Duke12

May 3, 2017
by the way does any one knows how to find the damn crystal for spy glass i went to the mine but didn't find any crystal.
Yeah I didnt see this cause depth perception sucks for me. In the mountain pass between the giant woman and the castle/tower thing, there is a mine entrance where you find puppies. Between that entrance and the exit to the tower is a snowy ledge you can walk up on. You will think its just a cliff above you but it is not.

Tribalrage

May 6, 2017
How do you get the dark elf girl pregnant? I've tried sacrificing boars and bats but it does nothing but a sex scene.

DudeManBoy

Jul 22, 2017
How do you get the dark elf girl pregnant? I've tried sacrificing boars and bats but it does nothing but a sex scene.
Go to the cave with bats in it and capture a one of the bat breeders (female bat). Do this by using the stun spell and then selecting the attack command. If the spell doesn't work try hitting the bat breeder once before trying again.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Try with better sacrifices. Like Batbreeder or Black Orcs. Capture them like explained few pages back. (Stun them, then kill, it will capture it). The rest is pure RNG i guess.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Just spent a few hours of playing this game for the first time. I love it; Can't wait to see how this game progress in 6 months or a year from now. Hopefully I get a big surprise when I check it again :eazyHype::eazyHype:.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Yeah I didnt see this cause depth perception sucks for me. In the mountain pass between the giant woman and the castle/tower thing, there is a mine entrance where you find puppies. Between that entrance and the exit to the tower is a snowy ledge you can walk up on. You will think its just a cliff above you but it is not.
thanks

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes