Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
what about firewood, how can i get it?
You can collect firewood like pumpkins and other flowers, just click on wood logs on the ground when you see them.

No the crystal from the cave after you beat the Ogre, I read it's for some spyglass but I don't even know how to get that started
Wow i don't remember that, which ogre, the one with the witch or the one with the female ogre and the sheep ? Either way I don't remember this crystal.

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
To get the spyglass started you need to help out at the horse stable and peek on the woman inside each time. Eventually your character laments that he can't see in detail and wants to be able to see better. The suggestion given is to go ask at the store I think, can't recall offhand. When you go there and ask about it you'll be told about a spyglass that can be made with a special crystal.

The crystal is in a cave guarded by an ogre that's easy to miss. On the mountain pass where you encounter black goblins, the last screen before you leave there's a part where you can go north then west along a narrow path to the cave.

renooro

Sep 29, 2017
stuff to restraint in the village ? cant find the clue..
and there a shop only answering "nice to see you again,.. " any trigger this shop to open ?

thank you.

speedflow

Sep 29, 2017
stuff to restraint in the village ? cant find the clue..
and there a shop only answering "nice to see you again,.. " any trigger this shop to open ?

thank you.
When you capture a batbreeder to be able to breed her in the dungeon, you must go to this shop and click on the blue furniture which is the left side of the enterance (not the first one when you enter, the second one) , if you have 200 coins for purchasing. ( Don't try blowjob with Batbreeder, you will die. You can buy also the other blue furniture to use for breeding ,the price is the same ;you can have both for using at dungeon for not being bored :) )

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Woof! Woof! Woof? (roughly translated as "where are the puppies?)
I noticed that aproaching the inn's bed from the side has a higher chance of tiggering the encounter

renooro

Sep 29, 2017
When you capture a batbreeder to be able to breed her in the dungeon, you must go to this shop and click on the blue furniture which is the left side of the enterance (not the first one when you enter, the second one) , if you have 200 coins for purchasing. ( Don't try blowjob with Batbreeder, you will die. You can buy also the other blue furniture to use for breeding ,the price is the same ;you can have both for using at dungeon for not being bored :) )
well done .. never thought that blue one... thx alot.
i think its the end for last version. im wating for next update.

Reactions: speedflow

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
what are the extra scenes with fertility potion? and i can't seem to impregnate anyone but dark elf?

Last edited:

inukaze

Jul 3, 2017
Go East from the village, North from that forest and take the East path. Go along the mountain path east towards the tower. There'll be some puzzles to do but that's where the dark elf is.

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar
May 20, 2017
Error.jpg

This is what happens when I try to pass through the gateway on the other side after passing through the field of fireballs test in the tower of the dead quest. Anyone has any idea what is missing here?

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Hey all. I managed to put together a guide/walkthrough for this game. I used some of the comments from this thread as well as my own play experiences, but I didn't look at the code, so it could very well be missing some stuff. Hope it's helpful.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes