Acesaw

May 11, 2017
I think it's because you killed a rat close to the hole. Try leaving the room and returning before pushing the crate.
Thanks its works now, tho now i have another problem i need to kill 100 boars. how the hell can i find 100 boars? its a quest from the girl in the castle.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Can somebody give me the hint on walking through?
I cought the bat woman, but did not sacrafice her, instead made her a slave and fucked her several times. She produced the eggs for me but I don't see any use of them. Then, the woman in the big castle does not allow to fuck her any more and previously I was able to sacrifice only small animals: chicken, rabbit. Now I can not sacrifice anything at all.
I also visited all the maps many times and there is nothing new and nothing to explore.
What's next? what's the purpose of the game and what should I do in the castle?
Also, in the castle there are 3 rooms for the slaves, however I can use only 1.
What is the purpose of the carpenter if the only thing he sold me was the thing to keep the slaves while they are fucked?
I also cought the second bat woman but the woman from the castle is not interested and I can not sacrifice this bat woman neither place her into another room, nor to fuck
How did u make the bat chick to a slave?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
It is a bug. You need to have 8 boars carcass only in your inventary before talking to the dark elf.
so u don't need to hunt 100 boars? Because i had like 99 steak and 99 boars carcase befor i talk to her. but still tell me to hunt 100 boars

ken ko

May 14, 2017
Link:
Release: 24 Sep 2017
Version: 0.52
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Op/Post #1 link is down but this link is still active. This look like the most recent update. Thank you dussalant for the link and change log.

Reactions: dussalant

assdrummer

Jul 15, 2017
she is already pregnet when i talk to her i have 3 options how she doing ask more sex and offer a sacrifice when i ask for sex she respond " your apparent lack of dedication to the great lord dosen't exactly stir things up in the nether regions, if you know what i mean" and when i offer a sacrifice nothing is happend

dussalant

Donor
Aug 29, 2016
Link: (BugFix)
Release: 25 Sep 2017
Version: 0.53
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hassancex

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Did it only fix the rat quest ? I don't really understand, now we can use the fertility potion manually ?

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
so u don't need to hunt 100 boars? Because i had like 99 steak and 99 boars carcase befor i talk to her. but still tell me to hunt 100 boars
You had 99 boars in your inventory??? Well that explains it. She'll ask you for a minimum of three boars, or whatever you have +1. So you only have to hunt one boar to fill your quota. Or is the game capped at 99?

DudeManBoy

Jul 22, 2017
she is already pregnet when i talk to her i have 3 options how she doing ask more sex and offer a sacrifice when i ask for sex she respond " your apparent lack of dedication to the great lord dosen't exactly stir things up in the nether regions, if you know what i mean" and when i offer a sacrifice nothing is happend
I sacrificed up another Bat Breeder and it progressed to the next stage when I asked for more sex.

Reactions: assdrummer

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to go on the Ogres quest? I found them and asked to look for a decoy but I do not know where to find him, does anyone help?

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to go on the Ogres quest? I found them and asked to look for a decoy but I do not know where to find him, does anyone help?
Talk to the farmer, he'll mention that his sheep are disappearing. Go north of the sheep and you notice footsteps, so you follow them and deal with the problem.

Afterwards, he will sell you sheep for 50 coins and you can use that as a decoy (Make sure you also have potion of phallus giganticus before you approach the orcs with the sheep)

Reactions: edscorp
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes