Apr 3, 2017
You have a recipe in your "Key Items" to make more. Honestly, I'm more confused with the fertility potions in this update. Used to be you drank one and were good for the day, but now it won't let me drink one from the item screen. Am I missing something? Are they contextual now like the gigantus potions?
So...anyone know why I can't use the fertility potions?

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
So...anyone know why I can't use the fertility potions?
Fertility potions are prompted automatically, when applicable. Like Phallus Giganticus. It will not be prompted if you are already very fertile, if you have no potions, or the female can't be impregnated, yet.

Reactions: dussalant

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
Guys, where i can get another Fallus....Gitantus ... Potion that makes ur dick bigger..
The first one i used with the giant woman with the wolfs..
Now i dont have one for the Orc woman, she eats me.. doesnt matter what i answer..

it looks like a dead end, cuz i used the potion with giant lady.. game design error
You need to learn the recipe to create more potions. If you try to return to the Ogres you should be prompted to aquire more potions. Character asks you to find someone who can make these potions. This person is the witch.

Reactions: goditseb

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Buy a sheep from the farmer. And don't go for the ogres unless you have the dick enlarging potion in your inventory.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes